Are You Remotely Active in MyVMK? Post Here.

Kirene

Hey, I am Roxie. I've been a part of this since it started and I pop in from time to time, though, over the last year or two, I have noticed that the site is dwindling greatly in population. I'm just wanting to get an idea of who all checks in occasionally and to see if there are any familiar names. My name has changed multiple times, but I keep resorting back to my original name: Mama Umbridge. If you remember me from early MyVMK/OVMK/VMKMagic/etc, hmu.

But seriously.

Who is remotely active in the MyVMK world?
Kirene

I recently started playing again, thanks to the new client. With the right moves, continued development, and right vibe of the community, I don't see why we can't restore our numbers to pre 2015-05 levels. Send me a friend request the next time you see me in-game!

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
For about a year, I had trouble loading the game until the MyVMK Pal update. The rest of my inactivity is mostly due to real life obligations. Even if I log in, I end up being AFK, handling other stuff in a separate window.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I started in the early days but now I'm basically never on, yet my boyfriend and a good amount of my friends still play. Every time I randomly decide to log on, nobody is on or it's a bunch of people I've never seen so I just get bored and log off. Also, apparently there is a ton of drama going on among the current community and I'm over that kind of behavior, its aggravating and I'm too old for it lol

Might try to get back into but eh we'll see

I rarely go on! Sadly, I have a job and I’m already near finishing my bachelor degree. Since I started college, myvmk was like my tiny escape from reality Now that I got older not only seeing I’m a different crowd but I’m also at that point where I have to think about my future and what I should be doing with my “life”. (it sounded self condescending and depressing but it’s a sad and ugly truth) :(

I get on as much as I can!

Fruits

I'm still here! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1525412385][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I am Roxie. I've been a part of this since it started and I pop in from time to time, though, over the last year or two, I have noticed that the site is dwindling greatly in population. I'm just wanting to get an idea of who all checks in occasionally and to see if there are any familiar names. My name has changed multiple times, but I keep resorting back to my original name: Mama Umbridge. If you remember me from early MyVMK/OVMK/VMKMagic/etc, hmu.

But seriously.

Who is remotely active in the MyVMK world?
:D

I get on once and awhile for a few pirates games but without having a solid group of close friends in the game it's easy to feel kind of isolated lol. If you ever want to play a game of pirates or HM feel free to add me!