What was your favorite Old VMK memory?

when i got cheated on my by my lover and i didnt find out until i joined their tiki room
sitting next to someone else

My most cherished VMK memory also involves the bird hat. The first (and only time) I ever traded for one, I got the best deal ever. The person traded me not one, not two, but three (!) at once, along with a bunch of other good items. I forget what I traded, but it was terribly, terribly, unbalanced. I feel bad for taking advantage of the other player, but it was my favorite item in all of VMK. I would kill to get one again.

Also, I have a fond memory of going to a Main Street store in WDW for something related to VMK, but I can't remember what it was and it's driving me nuts lol.

One of my favorite memories was getting the Gold Star pin. Not sure if anybody remembers them, I think they only around for the last year or so before closing.
I think they were awarded for good behavior or doing something specific to help people stay safe. The note from staff said something like "for going above and beyond ......." something something.....
The funny part was I wasn't sure why they gave it to me. The only thing I could think of was reporting a major pervert in POTC lobby, then friending him so I could keep an eye on him while
waiting for staff to boot and ban.