POTC

So I finally got the chance to play pirates on the new client and idk about anyone else, but I can't shoot by double clicking. I know most players prefer using arrows, but I was having such a hard time with them since I'm not used to it. I was wondering if double clicking can make a comeback for players like me who suck at playing pirates using arrows? lol

I believe right clicking fires now? I'm not sure, it's been a bit since I tried playing. I agree, I enjoyed double a bit more sometimes, then again sometimes I would accidentally move instead of shoot, so idk...

Yes I agree with the people above ^^^. The right click was the OG way how to shoot ammo 10 years ago on vmk. Please could you switch it back to right click to shoot ammo and not the arrows. I never know where I am shooting the ammo when I am using the ammos as it switches sides. Please and thank you.

For the OG vmk did we have to press shift along with right clicking? :O i remember just pointed the direction of the ammo and then clicking. no other keys. idk i might be wrong and i dont remember. This is on a macbook btw.

on PC it's right click for me. Which can be irritating because sometimes it will error out and I have to close the window and come back, and I dont get my credits for playing and I also feel like a jerk for leaving the game lol

Lyra

livin' it up
For the OG vmk did we have to press shift along with right clicking? :O i remember just pointed the direction of the ammo and then clicking. no other keys. idk i might be wrong and i dont remember. This is on a macbook btw.
I've been having the same issue... requires me to press or hold shift then double tap. Only happens with chrome though. I'm also on a macbook.

Lyra

livin' it up
I'll try it on Chrome today with my mouse! How do you like it? I used to be really good with the right click but its diff now lol.
I use arrows! Since I have a trackpad and just used to it. But this is a very recent issue for me. Started this week bleh. I dont get it. Doesnt happen in other browsers.