OG Items

My fav OG items are...
Furni: Captain's Quarters Couch, Haunted Mansion clock and Well Chair.
Pins: Hotel Pin Set
Clothes: Dream Ears and Black Mickey Ears

Fotogirl

OG thats been released in this game or OG released or not released in this game? If its only OG items that have been released in myvmk then it would be original Sparrow outfit. If is favorite item released or not released it would have to be treasure detector magic.

Amy

Head Administrator
when i started messing with the game, i found the images for some of the flats and backdrops from the ALR and PPR rooms and i fell in love with those without even knowing what they were for or from. i just saw the cut up images and i remember being curious and trying to put them back together like a jigsaw!

Fix

Coolest Member
Pink beret, blue mardi gras mask, and 4th of july hat! These were my favorite clothing items in OG VMK so whenever I see them in game, the little 11 year old in me gets so excited. They make me so nostalgic!

PowerGirl

all time favorites are Princess outfits and dream ears. I also loved the items that came from the DVD codes, like the subwoofers and the big screen TV.

I also remember, in OG VMK, wearing my Peter Pan hat, the bird hat, Incredibles outfits, the Fourth of July hat, Mad Hatter hat, the Alice dress...

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Oh man My favorite items by far in the game are the Main Street Magic Shop items! Those curtains, stage blocks, and the carpets were so ready for building games! Too bad they’re SO hard to find now