Trading my Stuff (Pins Edition - Some Magic & Rares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airham

What's up Jake Paulers? I'm trying to stack up some credits, so pretty much taking offers on everything. I have a pretty decent amount of stuff, so this post is just gonna be for pins (including magic and rooms). I'm not gonna come up with prices for all this stuff, so come with an offer. I'll either take it or I'll come up with a concrete price. If you don't know what a pin is called, you can describe the pin for me and tell me which page its on so that I can give you a name. I generally know what's rare, so if you offer 1k on my IASW super-rares, I will not sell them to you, and I will like you less.

Sweggy shopping, memefams.

can i get both heroine belle pins, as well as morph, red lips, zombie mickey/minnie, and storybook pins? :)

Last edited:
How much for a flying carpet magic 1 star? (:
I know you want prices, but not fully sure on this and don't want to low ball you
True. I just did some poking around and I've not seen any value except 30k. Those posts are all pretty old so maybe someone would offer more now? So idk, I guess I'd say 30 unless someone wants to swoop in real quick and offer more. :P

Pancakes

I'm so bad with values BUT
How much would you want for sorcerer gurgi and on page one, second row first on the left, the long red hair..I do not remember the name ;c but that one as well!

What's up Jake Paulers? I'm trying to stack up some credits, so pretty much taking offers on everything. I have a pretty decent amount of stuff, so this post is just gonna be for pins (including magic and rooms). I'm not gonna come up with prices for all this stuff, so come with an offer. I'll either take it or I'll come up with a concrete price. If you don't know what a pin is called, you can describe the pin for me and tell me which page its on so that I can give you a name. I generally know what's rare, so if you offer 1k on my IASW super-rares, I will not sell them to you, and I will like you less.

Sweggy shopping, memefams.

Mulan pins and aladdin's magic carpet? Hm? Leldab

Status
Not open for further replies.