A long time ago, in a galaxy far away...

GA_Leia

General Princess
... you might've heard about a certain princess leaving MyVMK.

Believe me, it hurts all three of my feelings to say that I'm leaving. We had our moments. Not many of them, but we did have them. But I've got this whole rebel army to take care of and don't even get me started on my son, killing his father and everything, ugh. I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie than deal with it.

I don't know what lies ahead in my future, but I loved serving as your Princess/General/GA and I truly loved making clothes and furniture for you.

May the force be with you always.

Hope is like the sun. If you only believe it when you see it you'll never make it through the night.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Thanks for always being so cool. &thanks for all the memories. You truly made your mark, and your time as GA was definitely magical. You’ll be missed so much

Fireheart

Ughhh mt heart. Wishing you the absolute best in the future. Thank you x a million for all the time and effort you put into this game. You will be missed :(

Leia,
I cannot say that I am happy that you are leaving (though I totally understand when its time, its time), so instead I will just say thank you! Thank you for all the hard work you went through to bring us some extremely cool items and clothing. It has been an extremely great couple of months and you, Copper, Lady, and the rest of the design team are to thank for that. Thank you for all the memories made these past few months, its been quite fun! Keep making art, you are super talented!

How sad and unfortunate it is that MyVMK has lost such talented people as VMK_Lady and GA_Leia and GA_Copper. They have all given us many creative memories and countless hours of their own time. You will all be missed for sure. All the Best for what is next for you.