Jedi Training Academy: Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie_Poof

Thank you so much to all of the staff who made this happen!! This was truly an incredible event, and I can’t imagine how much time was put into it. Thank you for dealing with all of the bugs and hiccups and continuing to stride on, AND for adding another event! I’m sure it is difficult to get all of the staff needed together on short notice! I know that there were/are some people frustrated with bugs and queues, but please focus on all of the positive feedback you are getting! And just know that there are many many others who have LOVED this event as well! <3

Rikudo

[emoji24][emoji24] my levels pins are still on the wacks i won 3 times but only have 2 jedi master pins lol i sent cfh you guys helped me too and i got the 2 pins but one of them wouldnt let me wear it lol so it was just in my inventory for a day and now it disappeared today [emoji23] so back to two completions out of three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VMK_Rapunzel

ALRIGHT. So we discussed last night as a group on the best way to go about players being able to win twice. Since it is a game of chance, and we did loop pretty good last time around to where everyone was able to get in at least once, we will be allowing players to enter and go through each level to win a second time. @VMK_Schweetz volunteered to make a third badge. A Jedi who is neither Light nor Dark is considered a Grey Jedi so we now have a Grey Jedi badge.
You will only be able to have one of the three badges. So make sure to choose wisely. The Grey Jedi badge may be blank today, but will show up at a later time!

View attachment 11978

@RainbowPanda :]

I love this event! I really hope it will continue to be held for Star Wars occasions.. and not only bc I lost to Rey twice just last night and am not a Jedi yet.....

But seriously. Staff did amazing. Thank you. I love seeing how excited everyone was. I also think this event opens alot of doors for other events like this. Multiple challenge room events. So cool!

VMK_Rapunzel

@saturn If you've won twice, you get a choice to have one of the three available badges! If you want to switch, just shoot me a DM! :] (PS I can't do this for everyone, but if you didn't get the option to switch, I can definitely switch it up for ya.)

@NverlandLostGirl Make sure to follow us on Twitter and turn the tweet alerts on! I haven't currently scheduled any more, but it's never impossible for them to pop back up for special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.