I feel like I'm 12 again

ajbarnes721

Hey!

I just got started last night. I've been trying to get into the game for years but was never able to because I have a mac, so I'm so unbelievably excited to finally be able to play again! I'm MegaFreshPotato in the game and I can't wait to get back into it. I'm pretty rusty so some tips would be appreciated!

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Welcome back! If you have any questions and see me in the game, let me know! I would say that something I was unaware of when I got back: weekends you earn double the credits on mini games :) Isn't it great to be back?!

Vaiana

Moana of Motunui
Also, keep an eye out for the weekly specials! There's a theme every month and every week there are items released for that week only! This week they're in Small World Imports! Usually you can check out the newsletter on the homepage but sometimes they don't get updated right away. Welcome back! :)

Amy

Head Administrator
Hey!

I just got started last night. I've been trying to get into the game for years but was never able to because I have a mac, so I'm so unbelievably excited to finally be able to play again! I'm MegaFreshPotato in the game and I can't wait to get back into it. I'm pretty rusty so some tips would be appreciated!
russet*

ok im not funny sorry WELCOME lol