pls buy my stuff tysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take one of each! :)
Yay! I have FULL HM Deep Purple and Lilo's Flower Hat for you! I just sold my last HP Sarah. I'll be free majority of the day, lmk what time will work with you :)

Could I get 1x Princess Ariel's Hair Bow & 1x Marie Sweater?
10k total I believe. <3
Yes, mam! They're all yours! I'll be free majority of the day, lmk what time will work with you :)

I'll take one of the Rapunzel with Pascal on the shoulder if you still have it!
Yay, no prob!! It's all yours! I'll be on majority of the day, lmk what time will work with you :)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Im sorry I missed you. Let me know what time today and I'll be there :) -within reason lol-

Sounds good! I can be on anytime for the next couple hours if that works for you :)
I'm online playing HM right now! If not, I'll be on and off for the rest of the day. LMK and I can hop on :)

i'll take these, and if Tink doesn't sell, i'll bid 15k
Okie!!! Tink is yours! I am online right now playing HM. I can hop on throughout the day if you're not free right now!

Im sorry I missed you. Let me know what time today and I'll be there :) -within reason lol-
I'm playing Haunted Mansion right now! I can also hop on throughout the day, LMK :)

Can I see what the full fire dancer looks like?
Of course! I am online right now in Haunted Mansion!

All yours! I'm playing Haunted Mansion right now, if you would like to meet me there! If not, I can hop on whenever you're online :)

Pascal on Shoulder - 3k
ZPD Officer Top - 2k
Please and thank you! <3
All yours! I'm playing Haunted Mansion right now if you're available to catch me there! If not, I can meet you throughout the day!

want holiday pjs snowflake
YAY! okay all yours! I am playing Haunted Mansion right now if you wanna catch me there! I can also hop on any time throughout the day

Status
Not open for further replies.