Fortnite

My advice is to try to not to lose.
I tried, but I’ve only had success not losing one game :o My squad member carried us to victory while I had no clue what I was doing :p

Working on learning to build and use weapons better. Incredibly insane how well players can build to defend so quick!

noot

パオウルムー
building is definitely key!!
seems everyone has a play style they prefer though.
ex. A - extreme builders
ex. B - Hide and Seek champs
ex. C - Combo of the two
ex. D - Minimal work, maximum outcome (those who roam around and get lucky)

Just have fun with it and then once you practice enough the skills will flow :D

building is definitely key!!
seems everyone has a play style they prefer though.
ex. A - extreme builders
ex. B - Hide and Seek champs
ex. C - Combo of the two
ex. D - Minimal work, maximum outcome (those who roam around and get lucky)

Just have fun with it and then once you practice enough the skills will flow :D
Agreed! I placed second for my squad alone by using a stealth strategy. Avoided most major structures, building, and killing. Crouched low against the landscape and kept track of other squad locations through audiovisual cues. Obvious when building structures and shooting. Someone caught me at the last storm circle enclosure by predicting and blasting the building structure where I was hiding behind a small tree.

It’s very enjoyable to mix up your gameplay. Also you never know what to expect in each game!

I read about an item where a player can be disguised as a bush :D

I enjoy the passive approach. However, in the final battle I need to learn how to build to defend better and use certain weapons.

I downloaded this on my PC about a week ago bc i don't play video games and I wanted to give it a go.. I saw someone say it was a good game but I didn't really know what it was... I opened it up and started a game and I was just looking around so i could figure out what to do and someone started YELLING at me... I didn't know it was a voice chatting game and I was shooketh. LOL. I closed it as fast as i could and haven't opened it since... lol i'm scared to try it again now :(

I downloaded this on my PC about a week ago bc i don't play video games and I wanted to give it a go.. I saw someone say it was a good game but I didn't really know what it was... I opened it up and started a game and I was just looking around so i could figure out what to do and someone started YELLING at me... I didn't know it was a voice chatting game and I was shooketh. LOL. I closed it as fast as i could and haven't opened it since... lol i'm scared to try it again now :(
You can mute people :D On occasion, you get teammates who are toxic or curse. Or shoot at you, stealing your loot or killing you by shooting you off a build. More often than not, most I’ve played with are quiet or don’t say much during the match. One guy was singing during the game and another sounded hot lol too bad I couldn’t talk back with no mic :p

Anyway it’s very fun and incredibly easy to learn! I love the game. If anyone needs help, let me know.

I mostly watch my boyfriend play it religiously on his PS4 so it's like I play it in a way but I actually do play sometimes...on occasion...

Crystal

I play because Drake plays.

My biggest tip would be to use sound to your advantage. You can tell where players are through sounds in the game. When I first started playing, I had no idea sound played such a huge role and didn't even bother turning the sound up. Now, I wear headphones so I can tell how far away a player is and in which direction they are coming from. Building also plays a giant role. If you don't build when going against people, you are gonna get downed quick. You don't have to build anything fancy, usually simple structures work for protection.

i play on PC all the time. for advice, change your binds to make building/guns more easily accessible. changing my binds has made it much easier to improve. also, consistently put certain guns in certain slots every time, ie. always put your shotgun in slot 2 and your ar in slot 1 so in an intense fight, you dont have to think about where each gun is placed before you switch to it. and finally, building is probably the most important thing. fortnite is a building game way before it's a shooting game. master that and youll be way above most players already :)

i play on PC all the time. for advice, change your binds to make building/guns more easily accessible. changing my binds has made it much easier to improve. also, consistently put certain guns in certain slots every time, ie. always put your shotgun in slot 2 and your ar in slot 1 so in an intense fight, you dont have to think about where each gun is placed before you switch to it. and finally, building is probably the most important thing. fortnite is a building game way before it's a shooting game. master that and youll be way above most players already :)
I can attest to this. The second I changed my binds for building and placing my most important guns in my primary slots, the more games I won/got closer to winning than before. A big tip from me is just to keep moving, don't stay in one place for too long or you'll get caught either by the storm or another player (or players if you're playing duo/squad/whatever).

I just started playing Fortnite on PC a few days ago too after watching Raysfire on Twitch playing it. I would also recommend changing the bindings so that they are most comfortable for you. Now that Ive got the muscle memory for the keys I set for myself, Im able to build pretty decently. Certainly not as well as the pros, but well enough to protect myself if I get shot at.

Another thing Ive learned to think about is getting and keeping the high ground if you get in a fight or get down to the top 10 or 15. High ground gives you a huge advantage!

Ive recently been doing some 50 v 50 campaigns too. Each team has their half of the map and like 5 minutes to loot before everyone meets at a circle in the middle and battles it out. Since you dont really have to worry about getting shot right after you land since its mostly your teammates around you, it gives you more of a chance to thoroughly search different areas and I was able to learn where gold chests are often located and get a better feel of the map and weapons :)

Bringing this back because been playing recently on my switch and god im addicted but im such a wuss and wont fight anymore :3 also it's hard on switch IMO due to controls mostly (PC seems so much easier with building and switching weapons)
If anyone stills plays, please add! Note: I dont do mic im sorry. it's not comfortable for me unless youre a good friend.

Hey I dont mic much usually either, but Id love to play with you or anyone else here that would like to add me :) I only play on PC right now but I think there is cross-platforming. My username is MidniteSummerSun

There is crossplay for most consoles except PS4, PS4 can crossplay with PC and mobile players but that's about it due to sony not wanting to play nice with others.

That out the way I play PS4 and Switch on occassion if you want to add me

PS4 Epic account: ChansuSakurai
Switch Epic account: SakuraiChansu