Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Me and my Pooch. He was helping finish my final college assessment.
:elf:
The EDTPA is the WORST thing ever invented.[DOUBLEPOST=1526514631][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is my husband and I on our wedding day. Still waiting for the day that he joins the vmk movement... for now I will live with being made fun of for earning "magic monies"

Attachments

:cloud9::panda:

Attachments

Went to a wonderful reception last night and I thought you all would like to see pics:

Here's another version of the next pic. I do apologize for the bluriness

Here I am with my friends Caitlin (the gal next to me) and Emma (behind me). These were the roommates of the sister of the maid of honor (you will see in her in the next picture).

Here are the same girls from the last pic but this time with my longtime friend Ashley. Some of you may be wondering "What's the deal with your outfit?" Well, we were originally told that it was gonna be casual. No big deal, had an outfit picked. Later, I looked at the weather and it was gonna be cold. Forget wearing a dress, this was what I ended up wearing. The pin on my jacket I got while on my last Disney Cruise and I decided to add it for fun.

Me with Hannah, the maid of honor. I am older than by 15 months and is a very nice girl. I've known her her entire life and our mom's are bff's.

Me with Emma (on the left) and Caitlin (on the right). I loved these girls and they are Taylor Swift fans. This is one of my favorites

Here I am with Ashley, the girl who brought her awesome roommates. I love these girls to death and they are making my jordan year memorable
Here I am with Cole, the groom. He was very nice and was the first time I met him. The bride is the next pic.

This is me with Clare, the bride. For the first time of the times I've gone to weddings, the person I know getting married is YOUNGER than me. I'm a year and a half older than her.

At this point, my parents decided we should go, especially with a LONG drive home. This is Caitlin and I together. She will be in the Bonus pic I'll send you.

Here I am with Sam. Until this point, I had never had a pic with Sam with me (the previous time, Ashley was there) so I decided to do that.

Last but not least, the very last picture I took that night. This is Emma who is in the picture with me. You can tell that I look really happy.

Decided to add a bonus pic to this post too:
Here's Caitlin and I. You may notice something special about our outfits, they practically matched which was cool. This was taken at the maid of honor's graduation party right after I turned 23.

Last edited: