Off to find my new dream!

VMK_Rapunzel

It seems that it’s time for me to leave the MyVMK Staff and go chase my new dream. I have had such a blast being here, meeting all of you, hanging out around the kingdom, making silly crazy events (Honey Bee Day, amirite?), making bad jokes (yes, I have always known they're AWFUL, but thank you for always laughing).. and most importantly I have had the pleasure and joy of keeping the magic alive with all of you.

But there are new dreams to be chased and new adventures to be had with Pascal and this barefoot princess needs to get on her way!

On a more serious, personal note: I guess this isn’t a complete goodbye to MyVMK, but it’s a goodbye to Rapunzel— someone who feels like she's become a part of me. I’ve grown so much as a person over the last year and I have made friendships that will no doubt last a lifetime. I’m so grateful for all of you, the players; you’ve made it such a rewarding experience. “I’ve had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.” (Sorry, but I guess Taylor Swift gets a shout out here.)

If anyone would like to stay in touch, please send me a DM before Sunday and I’ll send you my Discord! I’ve asked to have access to my forums account until Sunday so that I can properly say goodbye to everyone and stay in touch with whoever would like to stay in touch!

Some small things I’ve learned that I want to pass along to anyone who needs a last little tidbit of Punz Advice…
  1. Take care of your self — That’s not a typo! Think about it: Your. Self. Sometimes we forget that our brains are part of our health that we need to take care of, so remember that too!
  2. Follow those dreams — life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Sometimes the best and most unexpected and exciting chapters of life don’t have a title until later.
  3. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." I know this is technically Eleanor Roosevelt, but Joe from The Princess Diaries had awesome delivery and it's stuck with me my entire life. Know your worth. Know what you bring to the world, and run with it. You got this.. (Maybe my next adventure is a motivational speaker...)
  4. You were not made to hold up the weight of your world on your own. I recently said this to one of my best friends and I think it's something a lot of people need to remember. Your friends? Your family? They're there to help you and lighten the weight of life. It's perfectly okay to ask for help.
  5. Remember that you’re a community. It starts and stops with each one of you, how you treat one another, and how you play the game. Be kind to one another.

It’s been my pleasure to be your reading, painting, hair brushing moderator.

I love you guys.
I’ll miss you.
Thank you for everything.

Love always,
Rapunzel

giphy.gif

VMK_Perdita

Thank you for the amazing adventure that was JTA. Thank you for letting me sub in my very first day. Thank you for your punz, punz. Thank you for your life advice. Thank you for everything, my darling. Even for making me cry just now. I’ll watch over the pups for you, I promise. Go let your life begin, but keep in touch, okay? I’ll miss you so much. I love you.

Punz,
I know I hardly ever talked to you, but you were one of my favorites. Thank you so much for the time you gave to this game and to the players. Thank you for listening to us, for helping everyone out, for all the things you have done to make the game fun! You’ve made everyone feel so welcome and I’ll miss you! <3

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
My Punz, I'll miss you love. Why, you and Pascal will have to come over for a tea party rather soon! Dinah and I will miss you too much.

Thank you for everything, love you <3

HOST_Thanos

Mad Titan
MyVMK Staff
I think it is appropriate to say that you, Punz, inspired me to become a staff member, and I only hope I can make half as many magical moments for everyone as you made for me!

Thank you for everything!

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Punz, I cannot begin to express how much you will be missed. My heart is too heavy right now to even try. I love you so much! Thank you for everything that you've done for this game and making magic with us. It will always be greatly appreciated!