VMK Pirate Quests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy there!

There are 5 separate rooms, each containing its own unique quest. These quests will not expire until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 20th! Yes, that means you have 48 hours to complete all 5 quests. Don't have the time this weekend? Fear not! All 5 quests will be reset and run again May 26th at 12:00am EST to May 27th at 11:59pm EST!

Quest 1: Captain Jack Sparrow Treasure Hunt (Very Easy)
Approximate Completion Time: 30 minutes
Minigames and Scores:​
  • Ship Battle: 50 points
  • Capture the Flag: 50 points
Prizes: 500 credits, Pirate Treasure Chair
Quest programmed by: HOST_Duchess
Room by: HOST_Duchess​

Quest 2: Barbossa Treasure Hunt (Easy)
  • Capture the Flag: 50 points
Prize: Skeleton at the Helm
Room by: @VMK_Perdita

Quest 3: Captain Blackheart's Mini-Treasure Quest (Medium)
Minigames and Scores: N/A
Prizes: 1,000 credits, 1x Lightning Magic Single Use, 1x Treasure Detector Magic Single Use
Quest programmed by: @HOST_Karru
Room by: @HOST_Karru

Quest 4: Captain Blackheart's Heart of Gold Quest (Hard)
  • Haunted Mansion: 15 ghosts
Prizes: 1,500 credits, Captain’s Quarters Poster, Dark Ride Peter Pan Start, Guard Dog with Key, Jolly Roger Hat and Mask, PPR Water Carpet 2, Prison Wall Divider, Shipwreck Sand Carpet, Skeleton Monkey, Stone Bridge Half
Room by: @VMK_Perdita

Quest 5: VMK's Hunt for Captain Blackheart's Treasure (Extreme)
Approximate Completion Time: 60 minutes
  • Haunted Mansion: 30 ghosts
  • Jungle Cruise: 30,000
Prizes: 2,000 credits, 1x Disney Cruise Travel Chest Yellow, 1x Pirate Player Piano Purple, 1x Pirate Treasure Chest Purple, 1x Refreshment Umbrella
Quest programmed by: @HOST_Karru
Room by: @HOST_Karru
Please note: All quests have been adapted from the Original VMK format to fit the current capabilities of MyVMK. We still hope that you enjoy these memorable quests!

EDIT: If you find these completion times to be inaccurate, you are more than welcome to comment below to give a closer estimated time!

Last edited:
Added to the original post: If you find these completion times to be inaccurate, you are more than welcome to comment below to give a closer estimated time!

These times may be on the fast side as I wrote and tested the quests several times. Help out your fellow community members by letting them know how long it took you!

Mixie

Pacific Islander
I completed all the quests but took a long time to finish them coz I suck at the mini games. Thanks hosts and staff! I had fun. :-)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Most other quests are 30 min.

Also Im stuck on one because BTM wont let me click over half the exits in the mines to get to the top of tom sawyers island.

I'm going to guess staff let me complete the task, but then I got one wrong ;/ I'm sorry...

Last edited:
I am so stressed because I've never seen any of these movies and I'm doing the "easy" one currently

I love/hate it but besides that fact which is my own personal problem....

@Staff
youre doing amazing sweetie.gif

riddleguy

I think in the future with all quests that there should be something that says you need to play a mini game and what one. This can be done in the info when you click the Q.
I know the staff was doing that for a while they must have stopped for some reason. Hopefully they will start doing it again.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but when trying to complete the Heart of Gold quest, the Haunted Mansion game didn't seem to work properly (I'm using Google Chrome). I didn't want to restart client and have to start the quest over again, but the timer was stuck and I saw no ghosts

upload_2018-5-19_21-10-39.png

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but when trying to complete the Heart of Gold quest, the Haunted Mansion game didn't seem to work properly (I'm using Google Chrome). I didn't want to restart client and have to start the quest over again, but the timer was stuck and I saw no ghosts

View attachment 12527
Hello, we've gotten a couple calls on this matter and are still looking to resolve the problem. I will let you know via PM with a solution to this matter :)

Just a note: I quit a couple of times before completing quests, and it kept my place.

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
The haunted mansion bug got me too and I was unable to complete the quest before going to work :/ I spent about 30 minutes to even get to that point and was rather frustrated. SO! When the room re-opens will my spot be saved in the quest? I am guessing not...

Just thought I'd check on the off chance there is a solution.Thanks!

The haunted mansion bug got me too and I was unable to complete the quest before going to work :/ I spent about 30 minutes to even get to that point and was rather frustrated. SO! When the room re-opens will my spot be saved in the quest? I am guessing not...

Just thought I'd check on the off chance there is a solution.Thanks!
You can relog and the quest will not expire. Unfortunately, the quest will be reset for next weekend.

cruise

I am not seeing where to start these quests. Info stated they would be available May 26 starting at 12 am EST and it is well past that time. Thanks for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.