Event Types and Times!

Aloha!
Just wanted to touch base with our lovely community and see what your favorite types of events are!
I know JTA was a fan favorite but I want to know what other events you LOVED!
Leave a comment below on past events you loved, what kind of events you would like to see, or what improvements can be made to an event that wasn't your favorite!
We also would like to see what are the best times to host for players! We want to try to accommodate everyone :)
Mahalo everyone!

Last edited:

Squiggle

Longer mazes - I don't wanna say the cars maze wasn't fun, but I figured out the paths the 5th time through.
More hide and seek and battle the staff, I think a mixture of both would help from burning out of the other (plus I need those pets pls)

riddleguy

i kinda already made this thread in the general forum but im glad it was remade because my thread wasnt getting any replies! :) Feel free to close my version of this topic! Ill just share my post from the thread below....

Im curious what events you guys would like to see happen ....and hopefully the staff will see this thread and maybe put them to use.

Here are 2 i would like to see...

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Based on the play it version that used to be the parks. VMK players would be able to win randomly selected older pins for reaching point milestones. The pin could even be related to the milestone question! Like the question might be about mickey and the prize might be a mickey themed pin.

Currency Collection Event
Similar to the events we collect something and it gives us a random item. However, instead of opening the collected item we would use these as currency to get a item of our choosing. That way everyone can get the prize they want if they work hard enough! Like for summer for example,we could collect seashells and maybe the cheapest prize would be a pin for 10 shells while the most expensive prize would be a nifty hat for 10,000 shells.

Longer mazes - I don't wanna say the cars maze wasn't fun, but I figured out the paths the 5th time through.
More hide and seek and battle the staff, I think a mixture of both would help from burning out of the other (plus I need those pets pls)
i kinda already made this thread in the general forum but im glad it was remade because my thread wasnt getting any replies! :) Feel free to close my version of this topic! Ill just share my post from the thread below....
Thanks for the suggestions and I have passed it on!
I'm definitely going to try to host Battle the Staff as a regularly scheduled event! I'm really glad you like it! And thanks for sharing your thread!

shel050

I am glad to see the ride-a-thon events return! I enjoy the ones that are longer so I have time to participate

riddleguy

Thanks for the suggestions and I have passed it on!
I'm definitely going to try to host Battle the Staff as a regularly scheduled event! I'm really glad you like it! And thanks for sharing your thread!
Im always happy for my thread to be remade if it means more replies! Also TBH i like your version better, i feel the initial post is worded better then mine.

I have 2 new event ideas to share!
Taste of myvmk
I would like to see a taste of myvmk event where we can buy diff food items at diff shops for a whole week. Every shop would sell at least 1 food item! Like shrunken neds might sell grub from lion king and animal kingdom food, while the its a small world imports might sell food from the little mermaid, emporium sells mickey mouse ice cream bars and re-releases etc. Best of all, you can repeat this event annually/bi-annually and use a combination of returning food and new food each time!

Advent Calendar
I know the holidays are far off but i always wanted to see a advent calendar but couldnt figure out how to run it until now! For the month of december you could do an advent calendar type thing and the prizes would be login prizes much like how you give out pins. Some could be given out via advent quests instead!