SELLING STUFF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally no idea what anything is worth, as I've been on myVMK for like a month, so I hope my offer doesn't offend you. I've included here 4 things I'm interested in. Would it be possible for me to get one of these (your choice) for 10k-12k, or two (again, your choice) for 15k? If this doesn't work for you, I completely understand. Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!

-Superhero Outfit Purple
-Cowgirl Jessie Outfit
-Jasmine Outfit (Purple)
-Pirate Girls Outfit

RainbowPanda

@RainbowPanda still willing to meet up with you on the black princess dress
Yeah I was online for about 30 min waiting let me know when you can[DOUBLEPOST=1529079303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you still selling the princess outfits? If so, I'm interested in the black and pink ones
I have someone interested in the black princess but if it falls through it’s yours[DOUBLEPOST=1529079340][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for blue baseball ?:) (if you have just an extra hat id love to just buy hat but if not full outfit is fine!)
I just have the full outfit hun[DOUBLEPOST=1529079389][/DOUBLEPOST]
8k? Willing to negotiate I just realllyyy want this!!
That’s fine :) just lemme know when
I have literally no idea what anything is worth, as I've been on myVMK for like a month, so I hope my offer doesn't offend you. I've included here 4 things I'm interested in. Would it be possible for me to get one of these (your choice) for 10k-12k, or two (again, your choice) for 15k? If this doesn't work for you, I completely understand. Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!

-Superhero Outfit Purple
-Cowgirl Jessie Outfit
-Jasmine Outfit (Purple)
-Pirate Girls Outfit
Which one do you want the most

Last edited:
hercules
anna winter
pocahontas
slave leia
tiana
tinkerbell