plushies' scribbles ♡

@thatcookiewasgood :halcyon:

OMG I AM SCREAMING. THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS THE GREATEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. <3

*If you want credits or something let me know!
IM GLAD U LOVE IT!! :look: tbh if u have any newer clothing u dont want i'd be interested but besides that i'm just happy to do it for u!!! :halcyon:

Yes I would still love a drawing! Thanks so much :twist:

As for my request:

Can we do this with just a transparent background? Take your time. No rush here!
happy to do this for u, thanks for ur request! :halcyon:

Can I say I like this combination of design? It's pastel and cute like the second style you had but it incorporates the "original" style you had with the eyes and body shape :rose:
thankuthankuthanku it means so much that u like it :halcyon:

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
Hi there! I’d still like one as well :aww:. I pm’ed you and messaged you on discord but lemme know if you need me to send my request again. If not, I’d still like the same style!
here’s my lil character upload_2018-6-15_13-4-32.png

@Jessizoid i chose the first outfit! wicked cute c':

aaahhh thank you so much!!!!!!
ure so very welcome :halcyon: im glad u like it!! :look:

Hi there! I’d still like one as well :aww:. I pm’ed you and messaged you on discord but lemme know if you need me to send my request again. If not, I’d still like the same style!
here’s my lil character View attachment 12805
IM SO SO SORRY THAT I FLAKED ON U!!! i had a lot of stuff going on and never got around to it. i'm happy to hear from u though!! :halcyon:

@Jessizoid i chose the first outfit! wicked cute c':
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it! Thank you so so so so much!!! :halcyon: :halcyon: :halcyon:
Next time you're online, I'd love to give you some credits or something as a thank you gift! :flower:

@Aery @Rosiee @coolbluePiglet @RockStar_PoohBear @Tony Stark @Rinoa @Starlina @iHeartPizza @Moogle @Cowboy_Pirate

if any of u still want a drawing pls let me know!! im so sorry for disappearing and i'd love to make it up to you if you're still interested c':

my style is ever changing but this is a doodle i did for my avatar, so essentially what you'd get :halcyon:
u can pm me, reply here, or add me on discord [ hayley#6666 ] and i'll get them to you!

yass, can you make it wonder woman theme with black hair? thank you <3 i added u on discord.

Christa

probably sleeping
hi hi! I was wondering if you still had the file for the one you made me a while ago (in my avatar)? I lost it when I got my new pc :(

for @Graciee_ :halcyon:

hi hi! I was wondering if you still had the file for the one you made me a while ago (in my avatar)? I lost it when I got my new pc :(
hi christa!! i sadly don't :c i attempted to look and recover when i got home but i pretty much nuked all of the drawings i did before. sorry abt that :'( i'd love to draw u another one if you're interested though!! :halcyon:

@Aery @Rosiee @coolbluePiglet @RockStar_PoohBear @Tony Stark @Rinoa @Starlina @iHeartPizza @Moogle @Cowboy_Pirate

if any of u still want a drawing pls let me know!! im so sorry for disappearing and i'd love to make it up to you if you're still interested c':

my style is ever changing but this is a doodle i did for my avatar, so essentially what you'd get :halcyon:
u can pm me, reply here, or add me on discord [ hayley#6666 ] and i'll get them to you!
I'd still love one if at all possible! I can pay in credits too :) ty.

@Moogle the transparency might be a little rough; i hope u like it! :halcyon: i'm still bad at drawing guys c': i also wasn't sure about the color of ur hair either, let me know if u want any colors changed!!

@RockStar_PoohBear i added some flowers for u!! :halcyon:

Look at us!!

Just me I guess with no special background! Actually, if you could draw my character riding in a splash mountain log I'd probably die. <3
we're so cute!! i'm still EXCITED ABT URS :halcyon:

I'd still love one if at all possible! I can pay in credits too :) ty.
do u still want the same reference, etc.? o:

Last edited: