Where Do You Roleplay?

I haven't RPG'd in at least 4 years so idk.

Dorksy

I roleplay on Gaiaonline. There are group roleplays, large and small. Plus 1 on 1 rps. Whatever you prefer. You just go to the forums, barton town.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
JCINK sites are the best. Here's a good directory to look at some of all types - more being added each day. Click! This is just a directory for JCINK roleplay sites, not Tumblr RPs.

caseyphino

Roleplay is, literally, such an escape, I love.

As for platforms, I see a lot of people dissing on Tumblr, but thats where I do majority of my rping. I'm in only in one group, and it's definitely not a group for everyone but I've been there for a good while now. :) I do roleplay with friends outside of Tumblr if there's a story to my interest.

I recently joined a JCINK rpg, too! Haven't dabbled too much with the group itself, but I'm excited.

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
I roleplay on Twitter! The Disney RP community is pretty great and lewd-free most of the time. (THANK GOD.) I've been writing one character on there for about five years now and it's been such a great experience. I've made a lot of close friends through writing there!

SpaceCupcakes

Gay Overdramaticism
I roleplay on Twitter! The Disney RP community is pretty great and lewd-free most of the time. (THANK GOD.) I've been writing one character on there for about five years now and it's been such a great experience. I've made a lot of close friends through writing there!
Omg same! Though I frequent the Once Upon A Time 'verse...and TVD occasionally. [Dun judge me] Lol Twitter RP is actually how I met my boyfriend some five years ago. We've been together like four years now xD And I've met a ton of other great people through twitRP too! ^__^