Mad T Party

Come one come all to a place in wonderland where we are all a little mad! :CheshireBounce:

Head on down to the Mad T Party where Alice and the rest of the gang play some of your favorite rock/pop songs while you dance the night away like there is no tomorrow!
here the link for the full effect but its broken into four parts...
:DancePooh:

If your feet are too sore to dance, chill out at the Drink Me Lounge while you wonder why a raven is like a writing desk or head out to the Mad Arcade and try your luck in beating the Queen of Hearts high score!:fancy:

So come on down the rabbit hole and it will definitely be a jabberwokey of a place!

Don’t be late and keep your temper!
Dress code: dress colorful!
  • I came up with the idea after looking at the items that were available for the anniversary room. What caught my attention were the chair props. I compared it to the actual stage from the real Mad T Party and I knew that I had to build it. So this place pays homage to the awesomest night time event ever with a little twist! ;)
  • It took 2 hours to build the room and test some of the props so folks can roam freely, sit at the Drink Me Lounge, get access to the Mad arcade, etc. This is the fastest I’ve ever completed! :yay:
  • My personal favorite was building the enterance. The reason I liked building the enterance was because I wanted to create a grand enterance that would add that extraness. So I had two of the playing card with the tweedles behind when guests come in; it’s aesthetic and a perfect photo op! :cool:

Last edited:
Bump!
Designer Update:
Ok, I made some modifications to the room
  • Added walls and rugs to the arcade section to give off the interior feeling.
  • Added some more arcade games since it cant be just be the Tron arcade and the green arcade after all. :D
  • Removed the Tron table and chair (rugs were being a pain as my avatar would be standing on the chairs instead of just sitting >:()
  • Removed the queen since she wasn't necessary for the room and it was too bulky for her to play :shrug:
  • Added some rugs by where the cards are so that it will look clean:cool:
  • I added a link on the room description that will lead you to this forum; which has the links to the recording of their performance:rick:
The room may keep updating in the process till July 30th but I think I am happy with how it looks now.

Last edited:
bump!
Designer Update:
  • I opened the space a little bit since I wanted to add more room
  • I removed the star wall that is hiding the trees plus it gives the more wonderland effect
  • I added some shrubs and a brick fence by the entrance.
  • I added more star walls behind the stage to give off more lanterns
I think its safe to say that this place.... is going off the charts on the madness levels; I hope this place wins for most creative! :D

bump!
Final Designer Update:
  • Added the moon wallpaper because I noticed it needed something to set the mood of the place. We have the trees, the lanterns, and the stars. What was missing was non other than the moon!
  • The bar stools were a bit bulky to begin with. So I opted for a smaller looking stool.
  • I added the small mushroom to cover up the base of the lanterns (what? I don't like wires or cables showing; it ruins the setting!)
Welp, this is the last week of updating the place once more and hopefully I don't need to update them again for the conest.:sweat:

Like @Kaye says, I hope my room wins the contest and I know it will. For all the competitors out there, good luck on your rooms!:cheer:

As Prince once said "Let's get crazy, let's get nuts!" ;)

Last edited:
Bump!
This will be my last and final designer update:
  • added more bushes to the tree area
  • added something important to the room: a dog

When I played VMK, I had a westie named O'kee who would relax on my desk and watch me play haunted mansion, build my rooms, explore the kingdom etc. He was a wonderful friend, a partner, and an important member of my family. Ten years after VMK closed, we received terrible news from the vet that O'kee had fluid in his lungs. The worst news was the lung fluid had traces of cancer cells. 3 months after being diagnosed, O'kee passed away in his sleep and I knew that my life would never be the same. The last time I ever got to say goodbye to him before he passed away was when I started my college program. I decided to place him there to remind other that your pet plays a major part of your life and that you should never take them for granted; even if they like to watch you play games or watch online videos.
  • added some more lanterns in the tree area
So I tested (reentering the room numerous times and walking around) the room and its safe to say that the room is contest worthy.