Sword In The Stone Odds Are Still Terrible!!

Wait now I have a question, will the ADJUSTED odds stay the same next month and so on? Because I am saving up again and this months have officially ticked me off after my lack of success pulling rares so now I want to just try again next month lol

I don't know how many I've used this month (I usually ride all day while at work so it's a lot) but I've pulled 2 rares and 1 ultra far. I've also seen 2 or 3 ultras pulled by others while chillin in CY!

alloadieu

Allo Allo Alloooo
So to add some info, I've pulled the Hercules pegasus pin. I've collected over 200, but I didn't pull all at once. I probably pulled at 30-40 intervals. It took me a few days as well.
Just to add my two cents, I agree that the odds aren't great, and I'm grateful that Host Nala altered them in order for others to have a chance at pulling the pin. BUT, its important to keep in mind that it is called an Ultra Rare pin for a reason...being that not everyone will be able to get it. Some may get it, some may not, and it won't always be fair. This is the only ultra rare i've pulled from past sits. Again, i'm glad its been altered so that those that are saving hundreds will indeed have a better, well-deserved chance.
<3

Peep23

I find that the more pins I use at once the better rewards I get, instead of going up at intervals.

For the mermaid magic, I used around 600 altogether. First lot I used 120 and didn't get anything good, next lot was 130 and I got the Mary Poppins pin. I was a bit down after that, but decided to keep riding and saved up 278 pins 15 mins before the mermaid magic was originally going to be finished. I used them all in one shot, got another Mary Poppins and finally a mermaid! Then again, a person before me used 230 pins in one shot and got 2 mermaids (and he already had 4 and used 700 altogether in different pullings).
Before the mermaid magic, I was 100 in one lots and got a pegasus and mary poppins pin, a few nights later I used another 100 and got both again.

I really don't know how it works, but in my experience (and I am definitely not as lucky as the person who used 700 pins and got 6 mermaids, when I used 600 and got 1) pulling in larger quantities helps me a whole heap more even if it is still a bit dismal compared to others.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
The SITS odds are completely random so the situation is different for everyone.

Some people could use 4 SITS pins and get an ultra and then there are some who could use a 100 SITS pin and only get commons over and over.

Don't be discouraged guys. Keep trying!

-Kida