CALLING ALL GAME ROOM MAKERS!

Is this something you would be interested in??

• Yes! I would be interested in being a game host

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Yes! I would love to play more unique game rooms

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Nah... lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Castafloogin

Okay so here's the deal, I was super inspired by FotoGirl's Trick or Treat Street idea. PLEASE if you haven't seen it yet, read about it here:

https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/trick-or-treat-street.75559/#post-658926

It's gonna be amazing and so much fun and got me thinking about an idea I had a while back as well that I would like to see if there is any interest for... My favorite thing to do since OG VMK has always been playing and hosting unique game rooms. We all love a classic COB & DHTF but i've seen people make some really neat and fun games on here that I would love to be open more often for people to enjoy.​

SO MY IDEA IS THIS: I want to gather a tight, dedicated group of like
four to five people that love making and hosting game rooms.
We would open a new
game every week and host on non-event nights. Prizes would be pretty minimal but winners
each night will be entered into a raffle for something worthwhile.
(I would just love to provide something else that players can look forward to. This post is just to see if there would be any interest so IF THERE IS a blind application process and more details on joining will come in time)

Fotogirl

Thanks for the shout out for my Trick or Treat Street Thread. Player made games can be tons of fun. My friend and I had a version of Price is Right and we used to pack the house every time we opened the game. We could only seat 18 for each round but had spectators as well. It really took two people to run the game efficiently. There are probably a few players around that remember it. It won best game room in June 2015. It was played just like the tv game show with 3 rounds of play and the winner of each round moving onto the Final Showcase Showdown. We ran the game for months after the BGR win because it was just so much fun to do.

littlevioletmouse

Yay! I'm inspired everytime I see a different unique game room. I think participating in new guest made games is a blast; and i'm super looking forward to this game room group idea! Count me in Castafloogin.(:

Ritu

CASTA! this sounds like an amazing idea and I would love to host a game room! :) This is brilliant and I love the idea of having winners every night and entering people to win raffles for bigger things! so smart!