Esmeralda Outfit

omg i'm screaming. i've never done digital art and literally downloaded some weird off brand photoshop just to make this bc i was bored?? the headband is ugly af i know it was a last minute thing. but i'm really proud of the white top?? cute?? I just really love esmeralda and thought this could be a cute addition to the game :-)
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 7.16.35 PM.png
if this would potentially be an outfit in the future (i hope, but obvs a better rendition of it) i think it could be released similar to the kim possible outfit (having three different top options). maybe this could have her white top alone, white top w/ corset, skirt w/ scarf, and skirt alone. ALSO she doesn't require shoes ;)

ok thank u for reading and looking hope you're having a wonderful day

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I LOVE THIS. It's so cute, and I'm kinda surprised that outfit hasn't been created yet. But I would love to see this in the game eventually.

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
!! Wow! Gorgeous work, @activia! :) I love the way you drew this! The top is super cute and symmetrical, which is aesthetically pleasing! I adore it already! I could definitely see this in-game for sure!

I LOVE THIS. It's so cute, and I'm kinda surprised that outfit hasn't been created yet. But I would love to see this in the game eventually.
right! i was so happy to see there was a meg outfit, so hopefully in the future we'll have this someday :-)[DOUBLEPOST=1535343476][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ummmm I love this so much????!!!
thanks alice :D i appreciate it[DOUBLEPOST=1535343543][/DOUBLEPOST]
!! Wow! Gorgeous work, @activia! :) I love the way you drew this! The top is super cute and symmetrical, which is aesthetically pleasing! I adore it already! I could definitely see this in-game for sure!
! thanks so much (: that's really sweet

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
This is awesome. I love seeing the community's ideas on outfits! Very nice!

-Kida