Random Acts of Kindness!

yeahtoast

I'm just a girl in the world.
I'd like to nominate @xJennyPoohx . The second she found out I was looking for an item she searched high and low for it. She knew I was strapped for credits too because I haven't been able to be on much... So she went out, found it, and gifted it to me as a surprise for me. She does this for a lot of her friends, even ones she doesn't see often or talk to a bunch. She's just always kind and there for people, ready to make people's day!!

I'd like to nominate @xJennyPoohx . The second she found out I was looking for an item she searched high and low for it. She knew I was strapped for credits too because I haven't been able to be on much... So she went out, found it, and gifted it to me as a surprise for me. She does this for a lot of her friends, even ones she doesn't see often or talk to a bunch. She's just always kind and there for people, ready to make people's day!!
Thank you :halcyon::DizzyPooh:Im just happy i found them for you :halcyon:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I nominate @Danny_DeVito. Tonight in Ned's Shop (when new releases came out) I mentioned in the room I was broke credits wise and couldn't get any of the new items yet. I didn't think anything of it and was just sharing for the fact of sharing. Next thing I knew I got a trade request from Danny and she surprised me by trading me all the new release items there. It actually cheered me up some from not being able to win the mermaid magic. Thank you for your kindness. <3

I nominate @Danny_DeVito. Tonight in Ned's Shop (when new releases came out) I mentioned in the room I was broke credits wise and couldn't get any of the new items yet. I didn't think anything of it and was just sharing for the fact of sharing. Next thing I knew I got a trade request from Danny and she surprised me by trading me all the new release items there. It actually cheered me up some from not being able to win the mermaid magic. Thank you for your kindness. <3
OH AWW SHUCKS, THANKS!! :hearts::halcyon::hearts:
I'm smilin' so dumb right now hahah
:halcyon: :DizzyPooh::halcyon:

I want to nominate @MaroonHumbleStars . He gave me the ENTIRE sunset pin set from the Jungle Cruise game, simply bc I was talking about them. I haven't been on in a while because I am moving apartments, so to get on and instantly have people throwing stuff at me is awesome.
This community continues to amaze me.
Aw, thank you. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1535934993][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to nominate @milklady . I spent so much time riding for SITS attempting to get the mermaid magic, and even after what was probably 400-500 attempts still never got it. Even after she had already gotten one she spent her own free time riding the rides to get another one just so she could give it to me for free without me knowing as a surprise. Legitimately the nicest thing i've seen someone do on this game. Thank you again, milk. <3

Last edited:
Hi everybody! I nominate @Eggy and @Ringo because they bring me the happiness and joy that no other players have.

Where do I start with Eggy? She is uniquely charming and she lights up my world when I see her little character log on. She's the inspiration for my fashion sense in game and she is always in my heart. We watch Jesse McCartney music videos on a regular basis. She saw Jesse in concert and I feel so connected to her that sometimes I get flashbacks to the concert, as if I was really there with her. She is a sweet and funny girl.

Ringo. You brave woman. She defends me whenever she sees I am in danger. We share clothes like any pair of best friends do. She speaks her mind and is never afraid. She compliments my outfits when no one else does. She listens to me when no one else does. In a dream world, we would be clubbing together in 2001 somewhere far far from America, with Eggy of course. Ringo is just so unbelievably spectacular that I can't simply put it in words.

We watch movies together, we scream together, we type together, we rant together, we joke together, we die together. I hope they are willing to die on MyVMK because I am. Like the song "Connected" by Sara Paxton says, "I feel connected, protected. It's like you're sitting right with me all the time. You hear me, you're near me. And everything else gonna be alright 'cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this time, connected."

To finish off my post I'd like to share a poem by Hannah Montana:
We sign our cards and letters BFF
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're lookin' out for me, you've got my back
It's so good to have you around
You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
Cause you keep my feet on the ground
You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside