Design a Pumpkin Contest 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
I can't figure out how to add the picture to the thread (not this one tho)
Upload your image via imgur or any other photo upload site. Copy the link to the image (it may look like https://i.imgur.com/somerandomlettersherethatarerandom.fileextension). Create a thread in the appropriate subforum. Paste the link to the image there. Submit.
Remember the subforum will look empty. This is because only us mods can see all the threads, you can only view your own.
Too much time passes between competitions and I always forget how to post the pic. Did you get mine? I know you guys hate getting this question asked a bazillion times. Sorry:hearts:
We got it :)

Charm

@HOST_Nala - So, for some reason (probably because I am technologically challenged) I could not get the pic to load in the forum thread. I sent through a link to the image on Imgur though ... Please let me know if you received it and are able to view the image for submission! Thank you :angel::star:

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
@HOST_Ariel I think I uploaded mine correctly, but just want to make sure you all got! :) <3
We got it![DOUBLEPOST=1539876425,1539876380][/DOUBLEPOST] Good to go![DOUBLEPOST=1539876501][/DOUBLEPOST]
@HOST_Nala - So, for some reason (probably because I am technologically challenged) I could not get the pic to load in the forum thread. I sent through a link to the image on Imgur though ... Please let me know if you received it and are able to view the image for submission! Thank you :angel::star:
We got it![DOUBLEPOST=1539876536][/DOUBLEPOST]
I submitted but I think I did it right? can someone check? @HOST_Ariel
I edited your thread so the image works, you're good![DOUBLEPOST=1539876562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also wondering if I did mine right I know I had issues last time lol
Perfect!

hii, i uploaded a post in the thread earlier today and just now realized something was missing in it.
i corrected it and submit another post.
i understand if you have to accept the first one i posted, but if able to, the one i would like to submit is the newest one (9:08 pm est)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
hii, i uploaded a post in the thread earlier today and just now realized something was missing in it.
i corrected it and submit another post.
i understand if you have to accept the first one i posted, but if able to, the one i would like to submit is the newest one (9:08 pm est)
We shall accept the 2nd one!

Status
Not open for further replies.