Trick or Treat Street Thank you all for coming

Fotogirl

PLease allow a few seconds of time between people to enter the next room so they don't get backed up ... thank you

Join us for some trick or treat fun Tuesday 10/30 at 730 east coast time. Come join us if you haven't see the front porches yet that the players built just for you to trick or treat. If you have been thru the rooms before you are certainly welcome to trick or treat again tonight. The start room will be my room titled "Trick or Treat START OPEN." Hope to see everyone there!

@kcoop @fIynn @SunshinyCashew @Littlebelle @RubyRobin @markle @Peep23 @moonlight06 @Zee @RockStar_PoohBear @Alamar @gymnastevr @Danger_Maverick @Ritu @Prettykatie @shiba_chan @tide @IAmTheWalrus @lexile_the_exile @shel050 @PuffTheMagicDragon @Tickle @HOST_Nala

I can only tag 10 users so I posted all the names above that should be tagged

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Since staff changed the times for the Boo to you parade and trivia for this evening I am changing Trick or Treat to tomorrow evening after the 7-8 Screams event. We will try and get started about 8:15

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
Since staff changed the times for the Boo to you parade and trivia for this evening I am changing Trick or Treat to tomorrow evening after the 7-8 Screams event. We will try and get started about 8:15
is it still the same time for the trick or treat or are we moving it till after the parade tonight at 9?

Fotogirl

is it still the same time for the trick or treat or are we moving it till after the parade tonight at 9?
It will be after the parade now that they moved it again.

@kcoop @fIynn @SunshinyCashew @Littlebelle @RubyRobin @markle @Peep23 @moonlight06 @Zee @RockStar_PoohBear @Alamar @gymnastevr @Danger_Maverick @Ritu @Prettykatie @shiba_chan @tide @IAmTheWalrus @lexile_the_exile @shel050 @PuffTheMagicDragon @Tickle @HOST_Nala[DOUBLEPOST=1540427077][/DOUBLEPOST]So the event times were changed again so Trick or Treat will be tomorrow night no matter what at 8:00 east coast time

Last edited:
Hey pretty people!! Please try to put a couple seconds between people when using the teleporters! My porters in my room keep jamming up and I'm having to move people around lol.
Thank you!!
Happy Halloween!

Fotogirl

Do you know how many more you’ll be doing before October ends?
I am going to try and do at least 4 more before the end of the month. A lot will depend on how many more events the staff adds. I pushed the one we did last night a few times because of the parade but if I can schedule some in between staff events I will.We try to be open for about an hour at a time to give people a chance to get thru. Look for the room Trick or Treat Street START and enter thru that room. Thats the very beginning. People have been entering random rooms on the guest list and missing out on some of the rooms. Room owners should have their rooms locked so people can not enter from the map but would have to come to the start room so that they get to visit all the rooms. I think we had about 40-45 come thru the rooms last night. Watch for updates to the title of this thread. I update it as soon as I know when we are going to be open.

Fotogirl

Trick or Treat Street will open Sunday evening after the 6-7pm Screams Event. Thanks to all who came thru the rooms this evening. Hopefully we will have more room owners in their rooms tomorrow evening. Just a reminder if there are people trick or treating ahead of you allow a few seconds for the teleporters from room to room.

@kcoop
@fIynn
@SunshinyCashew
@Littlebelle
@RubyRobin
@markle
@Peep23
@moonlight06
@Zee
@RockStar_PoohBear
@Alamar
@gymnastevr
@Danger_Maverick
@Ritu
@Prettykatie
@shiba_chan
@tide
@IAmTheWalrus
@lexile_the_exile
@shel050
@PuffTheMagicDragon
@Tickle
@HOST_Nala

moonlight06

I will be at work during this time :cry: Hope you all have fun trick or treat streeting! :)

Fotogirl

come one come all ... even if you have been thru when we were previously open. All are welcome to put on their best costume and come trick or treat. Start in my room titles Trick or Treat Street START OPEN. Remember to stop and say trick or treat before you hop on the ride to the next room!!

Fotogirl

Bump ... we are opening for trick or treat again this evening at 7:30 and will be open for about an hour. All are welcome whether you have trick or treated before or if its your first time.[DOUBLEPOST=1540948247][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you all for coming tonight to Trick or Treat Street!! We had a huge turnout and I hope everyone enjoyed. We are going to do one more tomorrow evening before the Halloween Party at the same time as tonight. A Great Big Thank You to @HOST_Nala and @Amy for coming and hanging out in the Start room. See ya tomorrow!

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Bump ... we are opening for trick or treat again this evening at 7:30 and will be open for about an hour. All are welcome whether you have trick or treated before or if its your first time.[DOUBLEPOST=1540948247][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you all for coming tonight to Trick or Treat Street!! We had a huge turnout and I hope everyone enjoyed. We are going to do one more tomorrow evening before the Halloween Party at the same time as tonight. A Great Big Thank You to @HOST_Nala and @Amy for coming and hanging out in the Start room. See ya tomorrow!
Aww..... sorry I missed this!! I didn't see the announcement for it till just now. Idk if I will be able to make the one tomorrow though either because of celebrating Halloween in real. I am so glad to know your opening of it was successful though! Happy Halloween! -hugs hugs-

Fotogirl

Reminder ... Trick or Treat Street is opening for the last time tonight at 7:30 east coast time. We will be open for about an hour. Everyone is welcome even if you have been thru one of the other times we have been open. Not all room owners will be in their rooms but just keep moving thru them using teleporters found toward the right side of each room until you reach the end room. Thanks to all who have made this project a success and a pleasure for me to put together. I hope to be around next year so we can do it again!!

This event was so cute!! Loved all the rooms, and everyone giving out treats was so generous. Thank you for organizing it!! :hearts: