Painting The Roses Red {GAME}

CCocoaGal

Here's my first ever original game room idea
. Hope it's well received!

DESCRIPTION: It's your job to paint the roses red, but BEWARE if the evil queen of hearts turns around and sees you first, it's off with your head IF you can't persuade her to spare you.

HOW TO PLAY: Players will begin by taking a seat on a rose (Slipper). Players must then run around on the tiles in a circle to paint the roses red WHILE the evil queen of hearts (ME) is not looking (spinning the spinner three times CONTINUOUSLY/NON STOP!!). When the spinner stops, players must scramble into a chair and be in a seat by the time the queen turns around (counts from 3 down to 1). The queen will roll 1-6 or however many players there are. If your chair is the number chosen, she spotted you first! In order to not lose your head, you must convince the queen you weren't doing wrong by choosing a number 1-6. If the queen spins the number that you choose then you're still in! However, if you choose the wrong number, it's OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

IF THE QUEEN SEES AN EMPTY CHAIR WHEN THE QUEEN TURNS AROUND (rolls the number that matches an empty chair), BOTH PEOPLE CLOSEST TO THE EMPTY CHAIR MUST DUEL TO FIND OUT WHO TAKES THE BLAME (both players must spin a generator). WHOEVER SPINS THE HIGHER NUMBER WAS SEEN FIRST AND TAKES THE BLAME (they are at risk of being out)!

VMK Painting The Roses Red.PNG

Last edited:

CCocoaGal

Thanks so much, Repunzel!!! I appreciate it!!![DOUBLEPOST=1488733453][/DOUBLEPOST]Open NOW!!! :D

CCocoaGal

I'll host more games today just for you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1489040151][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you very much! I'm excited to have you there! :D