Random Acts of Kindness!

I'd also like to nominate tide!!
Tide is always a sweetheart. She is always willing to give up her spot in friendly pirates for someone else to play, and if she's playing she will most likely run! Tide dedicates a lot of her time towards MyVMK and creating a friendly atmosphere. She's super active in the MyVMK Fans discord of keeping us up to date on events which is super awesome. I just think tide is an all around genuine person

I'd also like to nominate tide!!
Tide is always a sweetheart. She is always willing to give up her spot in friendly pirates for someone else to play, and if she's playing she will most likely run! Tide dedicates a lot of her time towards MyVMK and creating a friendly atmosphere. She's super active in the MyVMK Fans discord of keeping us up to date on events which is super awesome. I just think tide is an all around genuine person
I love you, you are amazing [emoji7][emoji8] You're always the same way with others my love [emoji3590] You're all all-around amazing people and I'm so happy to be on Myvmk with you

@tide A million times over-- I agree with all of the above sentiments. Not only did she go out of her way to make a user event room to welcome to new players, but she demonstrates this welcoming and helpful spirit all the time. Tide is actively shows kindness, and she is always happy to lend and ear and offer help. The best, end of story.

@tide A million times over-- I agree with all of the above sentiments. Not only did she go out of her way to make a user event room to welcome to new players, but she demonstrates this welcoming and helpful spirit all the time. Tide is actively shows kindness, and she is always happy to lend and ear and offer help. The best, end of story.
Maggie [emoji24] I love you so much! You're the bestest of friends [emoji178]

I would like to nominate @Mx. Ryden because they are honestly the best. Everytime they are on and they see a guest they immediately make sure that guest feels welcomed and gives them a simple run down of VMK like where the specials are for the month and about the car/dive/space quests, and all of that kind of stuff. They never have a bad thing to say about anyone and their willingness to help guests is exactly what this kingdom needs!

Blake

I would love to nominate Tide! She gas gone above and beyond with her new role in the discord with the events section, that I no longer even have to look at the events calendar! Aside from that, she is one of the most kind, caring and sweetest humans on this game. Never will you see her feeding into "drama" or even talking about it, her and I aren't close but she is always such a light in the game and has such a warm personality, every step of the way welcoming others into the game!

Mx. Ryden

I would like to nominate @Mx. Ryden because they are honestly the best. Everytime they are on and they see a guest they immediately make sure that guest feels welcomed and gives them a simple run down of VMK like where the specials are for the month and about the car/dive/space quests, and all of that kind of stuff. They never have a bad thing to say about anyone and their willingness to help guests is exactly what this kingdom needs!
Ahhh aww thank you you're so nice I appreciate it! <3