Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

Looking for LadyGenie, I saw that she had a forums page but hasn't been on for a while. Not sure if maybe she plays under a different name, quit, or if anyone knows anything? She was my best friend in the original game :c

They haven't been on since June of last year :(
Really? Someone told me she had been on a couple days ago on MyVMK, either that or they said they were hallucinating lol. You know her? I used to have her on facebook, i found her again and tried to add her but she doesn't respond.

yeahtoast

I'm just a girl in the world.
I don't know if anybody remembers me... went by

yeahtoast

on the og VMK. I feel like there was a Cloud or Cloudy person (girl) that I was friends with. I got banned the very last day for trying to share my AIM info with her cause I didn't want to lose touch. Now I can't even remember her name. Anyway, hope to reconnect with people!

I don't know if anybody remembers me... went by

yeahtoast

on the og VMK. I feel like there was a Cloud or Cloudy person (girl) that I was friends with. I got banned the very last day for trying to share my AIM info with her cause I didn't want to lose touch. Now I can't even remember her name. Anyway, hope to reconnect with people!
@Cloudyblue was this you?

Mx. Ryden

Might as well get my list of missing friends up here, who knows maybe y'all are out there. :)
Got a lot of usernames as well as nicknames/names people went by =]

-Sheckie-Girl/Ryan
-@madstar (who I know was apparently here but hasn't been around since 2015 </3)
-Some.Goalie/Some
-PoorLastNoise/Poor
-VampireVal
-RockingAverage/Rocking
-Annabellecandy/Bells
-Blackwhitepeng or blackwhitepenguin/Black
-Whiteblackpenguin/White
-MonkeyMarla
-CrazySuperBlizzard
-Starlace
-CuteYukino
-Ace_Thunderlight
-RollingPegasus
-Aypartay/Waffles
-Skeletoncrew/possibly was Tom? I'm LF someone who went by Tom either way :c
-Also yeah unsure of their usernames but people who went by Tom, Space, and Goth

PM me if anyone was you or you know/knew them!

Charm

I'm looking for my friend.
I don't remember her VMK name.
it might have been coolangelgirl, I don't recall.
I only remembering calling her Duck or Duck.i.
she'd always do the duck. -:..
she used to call me Cat, but always used a frog for me. .:-:.
Ummmmm soooo I literally had friends who's nicknames were Duck/Duckie and Cat.... I apparently have a JUNK memory bc I don't even remember MY old VMK name .... sad really. I was so young..... and now I'm old and forgetful. I believe it had something to do with Princess .... or maybe Charm was in it... no freaking clue. All I remember is we hung out all the time ... played cute or boot a lot... made sarcastic jokes... good times....[DOUBLEPOST=1544714234][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it sad that I'm scrolling through these names ... trying to remember MY old name..... I'm so forgetful and never saved it or wrote it down anywhere.... That was SO long ago! I used to play cute or boot (A LOT) ... remember a few of my friends nicknames: Cat, Duck/Duckie, Jazz... My name would have had Princess or Charm in it.... so frustrating. All of you that saved/wrote yours down, I commend you![DOUBLEPOST=1544719529][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually ... thinking back on it my OG VMK name may have included Princess... spelled with a Z.... like Prinzess or Princezz ... or something stupid like that... because I was SUPER cool back then... (insert eye roll here) :halcyon:

Last edited:
I have a terrible memory of my old friend's names. My OG VMK names were Tiinkerbelle and LadieFaye (I made one in the park later on and switched to it. I can't remember which one it was).

I do remember CL_CaptainBrian, or just CaptainBrian.

I miss seeing:

Lunch
Blingbling-boi
Seabutter
BriarOtter (he quit on VFK I think)
Thunder
SoakingUpTheSun (I think that's what it was)
Robin
Soakingupthesun I REMEMBER THEM!!!! I was Kenzers.[DOUBLEPOST=1550193055][/DOUBLEPOST]I was Kenzers and I think I was Starry something.... I want to say StarryNight but don’t want to commit identity theft. Anyone remember me?

Last edited:

Kutcherrr23

Anyone remember or know of RedJonathan in OG VMK? Truly the only friend from the OG game that I am searching for!

tealtempest

Ummmmm soooo I literally had friends who's nicknames were Duck/Duckie and Cat.... I apparently have a JUNK memory bc I don't even remember MY old VMK name .... sad really. I was so young..... and now I'm old and forgetful. I believe it had something to do with Princess .... or maybe Charm was in it... no freaking clue. All I remember is we hung out all the time ... played cute or boot a lot... made sarcastic jokes... good times....[DOUBLEPOST=1544714234][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it sad that I'm scrolling through these names ... trying to remember MY old name..... I'm so forgetful and never saved it or wrote it down anywhere.... That was SO long ago! I used to play cute or boot (A LOT) ... remember a few of my friends nicknames: Cat, Duck/Duckie, Jazz... My name would have had Princess or Charm in it.... so frustrating. All of you that saved/wrote yours down, I commend you![DOUBLEPOST=1544719529][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually ... thinking back on it my OG VMK name may have included Princess... spelled with a Z.... like Prinzess or Princezz ... or something stupid like that... because I was SUPER cool back then... (insert eye roll here) :halcyon:
My irl friend went by Duck on VMK! Idr her in-game name...[DOUBLEPOST=1558747577][/DOUBLEPOST]I had a friend whose in-game name was ThaliaAce. We hung out on some other websites after VMK closed but lost contact ): I hope she's doing well...[DOUBLEPOST=1558747697][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my name was glitterprincesssss lol

Last edited:

unicorn

I still haven't been able to find a couple of people
NeonOrchidFellow
aleykat (not 100% sure on the spelling)

I'm looking for:
A few DISBoards members
JawsAttack
SirRavenwood

Might add a few more to this if I go through my friends list record.
SirRavenwood plays VFK. I could take you to him over there if you haven't found him

Last edited: