CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mx. Ryden

Interested in the maleficent horns, purple space suit, black & blue pirate bandanas, purple and green beanies, snowflake PJs, minnie xmas sweater, pirate shirt with blue vest & pirate bottoms (red or blue tbh), the jasmine pants, herbie pants, phineas shoes. Let me know if any of the singles I mentioned have full outfits, it was hard to tell, but depending on which I may still be interested. There were also these four tops idk the names of down below. Granted I probably can't afford all of this right now but I'm wanting to get what I can with what I've got on me xD No rush on a response ik my list is long haha, hit me up whenever here or in-game :)
upload_2019-1-8_21-21-30.png

Last edited:

INFL8

hm black wildcat shirt
I can do 10k[DOUBLEPOST=1547017297][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the orange cat ears hat thing, I believe it's Thomas omalley, but not positive
Asked around, i can do 10k?[DOUBLEPOST=1547017590][/DOUBLEPOST] i do not have sally shoes anymore i sold the whole outfit, but i do have a spare top and bottom of sally if you need that.
The rest of the stuff i can do for 35k,[DOUBLEPOST=1547017699][/DOUBLEPOST] let me get back to you on it, I would like to see what people sell/offer for it since it was just given out[DOUBLEPOST=1547017787][/DOUBLEPOST]for both flips i can do 330k
Flannel im looking for at least 175k but its an item that may go in auction since i know it is desired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.