Kingdom Hearts Crate Prize/Rarity List

Squiggle

They are collect by stepping on little Mooglie's, to open them place them in your guest room, stand next to them and double click on your crate. The prize should appear and the crate will change appearance.

Rarity Scale
Gold Ray - Very Common/Common
Gold Coin Shower - Uncommon/Rare
Pile of Coins - Very Rare/Ultra

ULTRA RARE: OathKeeper+Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, and Beanie

VERY RARE: Riku kh3 flip hat, Kingdom Key D, Master Keeper, and Keyblade of Hearts

RARE: Way To The Dawn, Xion Wig, Axel Wig, Xemnas Wig, Kingdom Hearts Shirt, and Destiny's Embrace

UNCOMMON: Marluxia Wig, Starseeker, and Sora Party Glasses

COMMON: Mysterious Abyss, Metal Chocobo, LionHeart, KH Crop Top, and kingdom key

VERY COMMON: Stick and Wooden Sword

Thank you to @GA_Boo for making the items and giving us the rarity list you are amazing :hearts:

Keyblade-Ultima Weapon - ULTRA RARE

Keyblade-Oathkeeper and Oblivion - ULTRA RARE

Keyblade-Kingdom Key D - VERY RARE

Keyblade-Master Keeper - VERY RARE

Keyblade of Hearts - VERY RARE

Keyblade-Destiny's Embrace - RARE

Keyblade-Way to the Dawn - RARE

Keyblade-StarSeeker - UNCOMMON

Keyblade-Mysterious Abyss - COMMON

Keyblade-Metal Chocobo - COMMON

Keyblade-LionHeart - COMMON

Keyblade-Kingdom Key - COMMON

Keyblade-Wooden Sword - VERY COMMON

Keyblade-Stick - VERY COMMON

Beanie - Kingdom Hearts - ULTRA RARE

Fliphat - Riku - VERY RARE

Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt - RARE

Axel Wig - RARE

Xion Wig - RARE

Xemnas Wig - RARE

Marluxia Wig - UNCOMMON

Sora Party Glasses - UNCOMMON

Kingdom Hearts Crop Top - COMMON

Losing prize - Soul Dust (hopefully sellable soon)

Last edited:

Squiggle

If you guys know any information on what particles came up when you were opening crates let me know i'll hopefully get around to rarity's tomorrow

Squiggle

Everything is updated with rarity's to the best of my knowledge if anything seems wrong let me know.

Last edited:

GA_Boo

Mike Wazowski!
Hello! I was the one who organised the chests and made the keyblades and wigs! I am going to tell you the correct Rarities!

ULTRA RARE: OathKeeper+Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, and Beanie

VERY RARE: Riku kh3 flip hat, Kingdom Key D, Master Keeper, and Keyblade of Hearts

RARE: Way To The Dawn, Xion Wig, Axel Wig, Xemnas Wig, Kingdom Hearts Shirt, and Destiny's Embrace

UNCOMMON: Marluxia Wig, Starseeker, and Sora Party Glasses

COMMON: Mysterious Abyss, Metal Chocobo, LionHeart, KH Crop Top, and kingdom key

VERY COMMON: Stick and Wooden Sword

crazyem

PSA To all the cliques in VMK:

You do not own this game, you cannot continuously tell people they cannot play, leave rooms as soon as a new person enters, tell people you already have an order and cannot share crates, etc. It's obnoxious. We are all adults and should act as such. Not everyone has super close friends on this game/friends that are always on.

fry

PSA To all the cliques in VMK:

You do not own this game, you cannot continuously tell people they cannot play, leave rooms as soon as a new person enters, tell people you already have an order and cannot share crates, etc. It's obnoxious. We are all adults and should act as such. Not everyone has super close friends on this game/friends that are always on.
no