Board Games/Card Games/Any Physical Games

Hey everyone!
Over the past few years of my college experience, I've started to become a huge board game nerd :P! I absolutely love trying new games, and inviting people over for board game nights on the weekend. (By board games I mean basically, any game that involves two or more people interacting in person). Anyways, I am curious if any of you enjoy playing any games as well, and if so what games are your favorite?

Here are just a few of my personal favorites:
Avalon
Werewolf
Catan
Dice Forge
Dominion
Tictionary
:cloud9:

lexis

this does not define you.
ticket to ride and code names!
i love strategy games. my friends and i try and get together to hang out and play games at least once a month.

ticket to ride and code names!
i love strategy games. my friends and i try and get together to hang out and play games at least once a month.
I havent gotten the chance to play ticket to ride, but I absolutely love code names! Great game for everyone to play too :).

Forbidden Island
Forbidden Dessert
Forbidden Sky (i havent played this one as much as the top two forbidden games but the times i played it have been fun)
Boss Monster
Story Cubes

:pickme:These are my favorite games right now :pickme:

Forbidden Island
Forbidden Dessert
Forbidden Sky (i haven't played this one as much as the top two forbidden games but the times I played it have been fun)
Boss Monster
Story Cubes

:pickme:These are my favorite games right now :pickme:
I got Forbidden Island for my boyfriend for his birthday, I've had the two extremes of people playing, 2 and max #. I really want to try with a medium group, but I had no clue there was a Forbidden Sky expansion pack!
I'll have to check it out. Have also played Boss monster, I really enjoy that its a game that still holds up for 2 player.
Have you tried Pandemic? I heard its similar if you like Forbidden Island.