LF happy thoughts...?

CoolMartyGirl

Hey guys...
I figured if there was one group I could be around without fear of judgment or anything, it would be you all.
Your friendly neighborhood Marty just got her heart broken days before Valentine's Day, and she's not doing too hot right now.
I'll probably seek a lot of comfort just being around "people" in the Kingdom, but if I'm not as talkative or interactive as normal, just know being around everyone makes me feel better.:hearts:

If anyone else is hurting with the 14th coming up, feel free to reach out. You aren't alone. :aww:

- Marty

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
I’m sorry that happened babes :(
You definitely deserve better than a man who will dump you right before Valentine’s Day because he doesn’t wanna spend money/plan anything though so it’s his loss.

Valentine’s Day is overrated anyways though tbh. Getting your nails done and drinking with your other single friends > spending the night with 2 pump chump. Feel better soon! <3

CoolMartyGirl

I’m sorry that happened babes :(
You definitely deserve better than a man who will dump you right before Valentine’s Day because he doesn’t wanna spend money/plan anything though so it’s his loss.

Valentine’s Day is overrated anyways though tbh. Getting your nails done and drinking with your other single friends > spending the night with 2 pump chump. Feel better soon! <3
Thank you, babe. <3 I really appreciate that.

PotatoBacon

Professional Netflixer
Aww!! You've come to the right place!! If you're not doing anything on Valentine's or if you're free anytime this week, I can definitely host a movie night on rabbit with everyone. We can watch whatever! I know this can't take place of a significant other, but maybe this could take your mind off it and be around fun and positive people! :)