What items would you like to see be re-released?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
We wanna know! Comment an item would like to see be released again!
"Like" the ones you agree with and we might make it happen!
(Please do not list every rare item, that just wont happen lol.)

Furniture, clothing, pins, anything!

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
May be an unpopular opinion among some and loved by others but the values for ultras have gotten quite out of hand and are no less sought after than they were originally (in my opinion).

OG inferno, stitch hat, green flip hat, OG princess minnie, OG brown HM outfit, Sparrow outfit & ears, OG dreams shirt and ears, silver mickey ears, gold mickey ears, tinkerbell rose pins, OG enchanted roses, master gracey clocks, and firewalls (just to bring back a source of non-credit currency). I'd also vote for any other ultras that have seemingly dissipated due to old players ceasing from playing or being unwilling to trade them/hoarding them to rack up the values even further. Again, this is my opinion. I wouldn't release them to be sold in stores obviously. But redistributing roughly or slightly less than the same amount that was originally given would be a great way to bring things full circle again in terms of realistic values.

Would also love to see more of the mini-game level pins, moneybags pins, gold star pins, and IG trivia-like pins (i.e. push's trivia or amy speaks) awarded again as well as another opportunity to get the classic VMK quest pins (i.e. adventureland, tomorrowland, frontiereland, etc quest pins).

*Update: I paid an arm and a leg for my ultras fairly recently at roughly the same values they're at now and I personally am not affronted whatsoever by a rerelease so long as it's within reason and can't just be purchased in a store. A spinoff (different color) release of the OG items would just be laughable. Take the pink/blue crate items that sold practically for pennies years ago and are worth a few thousand max today for example. Nice idea but did nothing to help the values. I guess what I DO NOT want to see is OG items pushing 3-5mil in a few years and all of them disappearing and we lose players again. We've got a good thing going: moderate amount of people back on the game, enough to bring even more back or encourage newbies to play should we be able to agree on a way to control our 'economy'. #MVRA #MakeValuesRealisticAgain*

Last edited:

FlameLegend

:D All jokes aside though, I think this would be a little unfair to those who traded loads for rare items. Just look at Angel hat in Treasure Detector and how that dropped. Perhaps instead of re-releases maybe recolors of rare items? This way new players can experience high valued items but just as a different style!

:D All jokes aside though, I think this would be a little unfair to those who traded loads for rare items. Just look at Angel hat in Treasure Detector and how that dropped. Perhaps instead of re-releases maybe recolors of rare items? This way new players can experience high valued items but just as a different style!
I really think there should be another way to obtain these rares though... you can pull stitch hat in treasure detector magic yet that hat is still worth a lot. Simple things can be re-released in shop, the rarer stuff should be added to treasure detector magic. BUT the really rare items should be hard to pull (such as stitch), this would give players an alternative. they can try for these items in another way as opposed to trading their entire inventory or savings just for one clothing item. Also knowing that these magics would contain rarer items could give more people incentive to attend events that give out the TD magics.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would like the following furniture.
Brick wall
Pandor nature stuff especially the Yellow plant
Tower or Terror Teleporters
Mulan Gazebo
Small World Dolls
Gems Pink and Green
Kyber Crystals
Gargoyle
The Love Swans
Nightmare Panels
PPR tree
4-Villian Columns
Haunted Mansion Railings
Mr. Big Chairs
Mine Carts

All these makes good building materials too :)

mrc.2013

Loki doesn't know the power of the Tesseract.
Even though I didn't play OG VMK, I would like to see more star wars items.....