List of VMK-related Repositories

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Hey all. I thought we could have a central location of everything around the web that relates to VMK. If you know of something that would fit this, or host something of your own, feel free to tell me and I will find a spot for it here.

Active Multiplayer Remakes (2)

MyVMK.png ************-Center.png
Active Singleplayer Remakes (1)
OpenVMK.png

Virtual Magic Kingdom
The original game that ran from 2005–2008

• Virtual Magic Kingdom Wikipedia ArticleWikipedia's article on the original game. It includes information about gameplay, guest rooms, awards, minigames, quests, profiles, items, credits, trading, safety, the closure, and culture references.
  • The VMK Subreddit A group on Reddit focused on the kingdom.

MyVMK
The only VMK remake that is currently active, opened 2013 September 27

• Comprehensive MyVMK 101/Basics, Tips, and Tricks for New Players! — Thanks to @Mx. Ryden, we have a thread answering questions new players might have, and also serving as a resource for anyone. Includes information on in-game names, specials (in general), minigames, special facets of the game, keys and chests, signatures, quests, NPCs, hidden rooms, events, commands, common phrase meanings, and more.
  • Complete Color-Coded List of Items Released in MyVMKThanks to @efitzherbert, we have a Google Sheet detailing every item ever released. Further credits can be found in the linked thread.
  • Room Pics — Google Drive folder, hosted by AceHauntedPirate, with screenshots of rooms and their respective pins.
  • Magic Pics — Google Drive folder, hosted by AceHauntedPirate, showcasing all magic.
  • Game Status — Visit the link to see whether MyVMK is up or down.
  • MyVMK Fans Discord Server — It's the modern version of a forum shoutbox, with specific text and voice channels, open to the MyVMK community.

Other games
Either direct remake attempts or games similar in nature to VMK, whether successful or unsuccessful
OpenVMK

VMKUnleashed
  • No active links

Horizuns

• No active links
Marveland

• No active links
Project VMK

Uvora

• No active links
Other content
Anything else not fitting any other category

• Here is VMK-related content that I have downloaded over several years—files from remakes (both successful and failed), attempted similar games directly derived from VMK, and content from the kingdom itself. Each item has been publicly-available on the internet, and I found them by either surfing myself or items being posted on past forums, be those files or links to files or pages.

Attachments

Last edited:
I remember that! I wonder if it's still online anywhere.

Edit: I believe this may be it?
I tried for a while to find it, this is one of the songs, there's another one too that's really fast paced and I'm pretty sure it's from Epcot somewhere? I've never been able to find it again though :(

dean

@Space - Thanks for sending me down memory lane! @MoomaladeMuffin (aka HOST_Rafiki, aka Mark) and I love what you're doing and want to help you build upon this awesome archive library!

We noticed one of our projects under your Ultimate Folder called Project X. Mark, Jared, and myself worked on Project X which was an unnamed MMO that was going to be built around the idea of pets. After toying around with a few different ideas, Project X then became Project Y, which was then renamed to: EkoIslands. EkoIslands was going to be an island beach party based MMO. I've attached some concept art including logos, private rooms, public rooms, avatar concepts.

Use this link to see some of our artwork & feel free to add to your files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CZgHvbSlvtGLWaNkZQJf_Rol_5TItWxy

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

- Dean

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
@Space - Thanks for sending me down memory lane! @MoomaladeMuffin (aka HOST_Rafiki, aka Mark) and I love what you're doing and want to help you build upon this awesome archive library!

We noticed one of our projects under your Ultimate Folder called Project X. Mark, Jared, and myself worked on Project X which was an unnamed MMO that was going to be built around the idea of pets. After toying around with a few different ideas, Project X then became Project Y, which was then renamed to: EkoIslands. EkoIslands was going to be an island beach party based MMO. I've attached some concept art including logos, private rooms, public rooms, avatar concepts.

Use this link to see some of our artwork & feel free to add to your files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CZgHvbSlvtGLWaNkZQJf_Rol_5TItWxy

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

- Dean
Yes! Making this post was totally worth it now. I am so happy that you guys found this.

Thank you for the great deal of new information about what might currently be the least developed folder in my archive. I am going to be away for much of the day on the road, but will add your information and update it soon. If you guys want, please feel free to add me on Skype. My credentials should be available on my profile.

Yours gratefully,
-Space / Alex

dean

Yes! Making this post was totally worth it now. I am so happy that you guys found this.

Thank you for the great deal of new information about what might currently be the least developed folder in my archive. I am going to be away for much of the day on the road, but will add your information and update it soon. If you guys want, please feel free to add me on Skype. My credentials should be available on my profile.

Yours gratefully,
-Space / Alex
I'm so glad that you're interested in this data! I might be able to dig up some more info on website concepts, etc and i'll update you accordingly :D

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
I tried for a while to find it, this is one of the songs, there's another one too that's really fast paced and I'm pretty sure it's from Epcot somewhere? I've never been able to find it again though :(
I have a Google Alert set for phrases including my real name and "Virtual Magic Kingdom Unleashed" or "VMKUnleashed". I recently received an email pointing to this link, and I believe it may be what we've been in search of?

https://imdb.yt/watch/vmk-unleashed-18499465