Ability to Mute Volume in Host Rooms

I'm not saying this to point fingers at anyone or upset any staff. I think the host rooms are wonderfully designed, and clearly, a lot of effort and good work goes into them.
That being said, some of the rooms have a really long and loud volume level. Sometimes when going to events (particularly ride-a-thons), it's nice to enjoy music or videos of your choice on your computer. It's really hard to hear such over the music in the host rooms. Usually, I see people ask about it, they are told to mute the volume level on their computer, but that disables people from being able to listen to other audio on their computer. I just think it would be nice to have this option.

Thanks.

With being on a Mac, I suffer with this greatly. I just can't mute my whole computer! If I had a Windows laptop then sure I can mute MyVMK. I've kinda complained before (I'm sorry staff, I love YouTube) and it was turned off once but I haven't asked/complained since because I felt bad. But with this, I feel I'm forced to sit here and can't listen to my music or watch videos, movies, shows.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
My dude @Wompzilla just helped me out with this if you're using chrome.

Instead of clicking to enter the game via the website, just put " https://www.myvmk.com/client/gotasecretcanyoukeepit# " into your browser. Once you log in just right click the tab in chrome and mute site. Pretty sure this will work with Firefox as well since they have a mute tab option.

@Starlina

Last edited:
My dude @Wompzilla just helped me out with this if you're using chrome.

Instead of clicking to enter the game via the website, just put " https://www.myvmk.com/client/gotasecretcanyoukeepit# " into your browser. Once you log in just right click the tab in chrome and mute site. Pretty sure this will work with Firefox as well since they have a mute tab option.
ah! i knew about the right clicking and mute site but could not figure out how to keep the game in a tab. thank you!