Advertising

MagicChrome

What does everyone else think about maybe advertising myvmk in order to get some more players? Each time I’ve logged in, the most popular rooms have two or three players in it, it’d be great to change this.

Maybe we could also have some sort of referral system where you refer new members and get some sort of reward/bonus?

Anyone have any other suggestions?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
What does everyone else think about maybe advertising myvmk in order to get some more players? Each time I’ve logged in, the most popular rooms have two or three players in it, it’d be great to change this.

Maybe we could also have some sort of referral system where you refer new members and get some sort of reward/bonus?

Anyone have any other suggestions?
We recently got a Promotional team together to promote the game on other platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and other forums! We're getting more people online each day! As much as I like the idea of a referral system, it would more than likely get abused by clones, but perhaps we can find a away to prevent that. Thanks for the suggestions! :halcyon::paw:

dean

I think the best way to advertise MyVMK that would be our closest target market is the Toontown Rewritten community. They are a super established private server community of around 2,000 active players on at a time. Toontown rewritten players are probably the best chance of finding OG VMK players and/or older MyVMK players that couldn't play anymore because of shockwave issues. Additionally, Toontown and VMK are not too different in concept and could attract new players. If staff could create networks with the Toontown developers/community and make some sort of partnership, I believe that would be an impactful first move. If that is successful, then i'd move on to Pirates Online which is a private server as well with a very active community. You could do this with many games including: Habbo private servers, Club Penguin servers, etc.

ink

I would also consider reposting in all of the older MyVMK facebook/fanpages pages that it does NOW work on all computers... I just came back upon curiosity but I know most people (as well as myself) had left the game back in 2014 due to the incompatibility with Mac's and iPhone!
P.S. Once again TY for fixing that :PoolBanana: