Design an Easter Egg (In-Game) Contest! 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for digital since it's part of my major (cry) but i feel intimidated by the clipping masks, despite having PS. I have yet to download it because of many comments saying something is wrong....

edit: phew it works... now i ju-throws tablet-

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
We've added a list of all the entries received to the main post! It will be updated regularly so be on the lookout to make sure yours was entered properly!

oh my... this is all very confusing no matter how many times i read it i'm not so good with technology lol
Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions! We'll do our best to answer them for ya<3

My egg isn't showing up in my thread. Can I get any help/advice?
We were still able to view your submission with your entry so you're all good to go! If you'd like to learn how to get your egg to show up on your post, let me know and I will walk you through it!

PastelRoses

We've added a list of all the entries received to the main post! It will be updated regularly so be on the lookout to make sure yours was entered properly!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions! We'll do our best to answer them for ya<3

We were still able to view your submission with your entry so you're all good to go! If you'd like to learn how to get your egg to show up in your post, let me know and I will walk you through it!
That's ok! Thank you so much!

Pig

Hi @HOST_Nala, :)
Is it possible to design by hand, because I really don't know how to do it with the computer and I don't understand what to do with the templates ?
Thanks!
From what ive heard, they are not allowing hand drawn submittions, Id say give it your best shot and you never know how it might turn out! If you have any questions on how to submit or need any help there are a lot of smart technical users who im sure would be glad to help you out with submitting it correctly!

does anyone have any tips on how to make the egg look more...vmk-ish? I’m having a hard time drawing in gimp because it’s such a smol egg and even the smallest brushes are too big to draw with? Unless I’m missing something important haha

Pig

does anyone have any tips on how to make the egg look more...vmk-ish? I’m having a hard time drawing in gimp because it’s such a smol egg and even the smallest brushes are too big to draw with? Unless I’m missing something important haha
When you add the shading layer it makes it more vmk-ish... unless you are drawing out of the lines you would have to match the shading they provided

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
Will we be disqualified if the image has the background from the original image?

i.e. only images with transparent backgrounds will be accepted?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Will we be disqualified if the image has the background from the original image?

i.e. only images with transparent backgrounds will be accepted?
Not disqualified but no background would be much easier for us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.