Planning a Disney World Vacation.. HELP!!

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Hey All..
So I'm trying to plan a "Disney Vacation" for sometime during the last 2 weeks of Aug or First 2 weeks of September and I wanna know What ticket package I should buy if I only plan on going to Disney for 2 Days while on my Florida Vaca?
What are the best Disney World Parks that you would recommend & why?

Hey All..
So I'm trying to plan a "Disney Vacation" for sometime during the last 2 weeks of Aug or First 2 weeks of September and I wanna know What ticket package I should buy if I only plan on going to Disney for 2 Days while on my Florida Vaca?
What are the best Disney World Parks that you would recommend & why?
If youre not staying long, i recommend getting a park hopper so you can visit the 4 main parks.

personally i prefer MK because of the firework show, main street shopping strip and the rides! also photo op in front of the castle :rose:
then next i guess i would pick epcot or hollywood studio, theyre the same to me in terms of excitement. but amazing snacks here too
im not a fan of AK aside from avatar area.

I also recommend looking up DFBguide on YT as they cover th parks in depth to go to and why.

Well I recommend the obvious, WDW, and then either Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. Epcot is more of like "learn about the world" kinda thing. I can't tell you about tickets though because I was a FL resident so I had a pass lol

If you need tips here's my advice compilation!: https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/disney-advice-compilation.80760/
Also I recommend Magic Kingdom for sure! If you have to skip one of the parks, I would skip Epcot. It's cool, but it's the park I could honestly live without. I'm a thrill seeker, and the rides there aren't as amazing as the ones at the other parks. Plus Epcot is filled with education stuff lol!
I hope your trip is awesome! September is a great time to go and beat the crowds!

Felicity Merlyn

Just keep in mind that Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opens here August 29th! Unless you are a raving Star Wars fan, you might want to skip Hollywood Studios as it’s going to be a MAD HOUSE and there will more than likely be phase closures at that park! ;)

PrincessAlex

I'd also suggest Magic Kingdom, followed by Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I would suggest Hollywood Studios too (I love all four parks, so I don't suggest skipping any of them), but as someone already mentioned in this thread, Galaxy's Edge is opening around that time, so crowds are gonna be bad. If they're anything like the crowds that happened when Avatar land/Pandora opened at AK, you'll have to do a lot of waiting. I'd make that one your park to skip, just based on the fact that it will be busiest.

As for tickets, they have an option to get tickets that will be valid for however many days you plan on going; I'd go for a two-day park hopper ticket, in case you want to visit more than two parks.