Fireworks Remixed Gameplay (10,572 Score)

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Nobody:

Dep: So here's me playing fireworks

This game was a little sloppy at times but it's still a good indicator on what high level fireworks looks like. Let me know if you have any questions!

Klimt

lover of art
thanks for posting this dep!!

edit: just finished watching. You’re an absolute beast!

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Dep is still in the lead with his video of 10,572.
CHALLENGERS, TAKE YOUR PLACES...
If only I recorded my 10,977 game :ugh:[DOUBLEPOST=1556579754][/DOUBLEPOST]

9229 score

Made my own video of a fireworks run through, dep if you could watch it maybe and tell me where I can improve I would appreciate it
Gameplay wise you're doing great. The only thing separating you and a 10k score is getting familiar with the combos, hitting your double fireworks more consistent and a little bit of luck. I marked a couple timestamps below where some improvements can be made.

5:36
Your combo is purple blue and a blue green and purple are up in the air. You opt to get all flawless's instead of the combo. There are situations like this in the last two levels where breaking your flawless's multiplier to get a combo is the better play. Your last 3 fireworks counted as 72 points getting all flawless. If you break your streak and click the purple as an awesome, that's 6 points then flawless on the blue then green, that's 20 points plus an 80 combo giving you 106 points.

6:09

Basically the same thing, instead of clicking the first firework as a flawless which is the blue, get a good or awesome on the red firework that shoots up after. It's the beginning of the round and you don't have to worry about breaking a flawless multiplier and that's an easy 100 points in your bank. It's difficult to make those calls when you're not sure when they will happen but with time you'll start to get a feel for it

Last edited:

Ken

will work for trades
Dep is still in the lead with his video of 10,572.
CHALLENGERS, TAKE YOUR PLACES...
If only I recorded my 10,977 game :ugh:[DOUBLEPOST=1556579754][/DOUBLEPOST]

Gameplay wise you're doing great. The only thing separating you and a 10k score is getting familiar with the combos, hitting your double fireworks more consistent and a little bit of luck. I marked a couple timestamps below where some improvements can be made.

5:36
Your combo is purple blue and a blue green and purple are up in the air. You opt to get all flawless's instead of the combo. There are situations like this in the last two levels where breaking your flawless's multiplier to get a combo is the better play. Your last 3 fireworks counted as 72 points getting all flawless. If you break your streak and click the purple as an awesome, that's 6 points then flawless on the blue then green, that's 20 points plus an 80 combo giving you 106 points.

6:09

Basically the same thing, instead of clicking the first firework as a flawless which is the blue, get a good or awesome on the red firework that shoots up after. It's the beginning of the round and you don't have to worry about breaking a flawless multiplier and that's an easy 100 points in your bank. It's difficult to make those calls when you're not sure when they will happen but with time you'll start to get a feel for it
Thank you for checking it out! i know my combos need alot of work,i get confused sometimes when so many are coming up but i will try to pay special attention to whats coming at me. thank you for the tips dep!

I think a video talking about hand placement on the keyboard, and details about mouse used etc would also be helpful. Like some kind of walk through with talking. No matter how many angles i approach this from, I still suck. :cry::boom::surrender: