Random Acts of Kindness!

Fix

Coolest Member
:squee:
I second the nomination of fix for random acts of kindness! She has been a saint helping people with the quest, and she is also just a genuinely nice person to talk to. She's friendly and fun, and definitely KIND all the time. VMK is a better place for having fix there. :juggle::rainbow::swoon::whee::hearts::fly::pirate2:
Thank you dairy king!!!!

FlameLegend

I'd like to nominate @FlameLegend for the random acts of kindness award! He really is always there when you need a friend, and is always so helpful when it comes to quests! He is willing to go above and beyond to help others and is always so friendly and welcoming!
I honestly don't know what to say! This is by far the sweetest thing ever, you're a wonderful friend. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart <3 means a lot. :hug:

i would like to nominate PotatoBacon for the kindness award ☺ she's always been a great friend to me and so many others. she always shows she cares through little acts that truly mean a lot, always at random times, too. recently she helped me and many others with the tedious quest, whether the person needed multiple games of fireworks or one, and didn't ask for anything in return. she's a firework queen ♕
she's great n i love her and i'm sure many people in this thread deserve the award but PB should def be added to that list. and she makes cute lanyards so it would look very nice n pretty on it ♡

i would like to nominate PotatoBacon for the kindness award ☺ she's always been a great friend to me and so many others. she always shows she cares through little acts that truly mean a lot, always at random times, too. recently she helped me and many others with the tedious quest, whether the person needed multiple games of fireworks or one, and didn't ask for anything in return. she's a firework queen ♕
she's great n i love her and i'm sure many people in this thread deserve the award but PB should def be added to that list. and she makes cute lanyards so it would look very nice n pretty on it ♡
I second this <3

I second this nomination! In addition to all of the above, I was doing a quest that involved a very high score that I didn't think I would get. She played with me and I did manage to get the score. She cheered me on and encouraged me too

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Fix is a beautiful person inside and out. She not only recently helped me out with finding an item but gifted it to me for no other reason than spreading the love. I'd just like to recognize her even though no matter what I say couldn't give her nearly enough credit. She is one of few players known for saving holiday and special 1-day pins and giving them out for free to those who missed them. She lends a helping hand to newbies whenever it is needed and is just a genuinely wonderful (and funny) human being! Her kindness is positively contagious!

I would be surprised if SunshinyCashew hadn't won this award by now! I just want to say that he certainly deserved it. The other day, I was about to buy an expensive item from him that he was selling for less than it cost in the shop. But he sold it to someone else. I wasn't angry, but when I saw him in-game the next day, he went and bought one and gave it to me for free! It was a really kind thing to do and I appreciated it. He's always doing kind things for other people, so I'm very glad he won this award last month. :)

aww water ty. Your so sweet. I want to ty as well for guiding me in VFK as that game is truly large and takes time. I hope I can say that here lol. Ty for the clothes to, that was kind and thoughtful. <3<3<3

I'd like to nominate @Protozoa for a RAK award. I'm new and she went totally out of her way to make sure I had clothes and stuff so I didn't feel left out! She offered me help with literally everything and was just such a sweet person! I can't believe she exists but I'm so happy!