-Marvel Plush- Loki
-Memory Orbs- Fear, Sadness, and Disgust
-x2 Bifrost Rainbow Bridge
-Star Wars TIE Fighter
-Star Wars Symbol Carpets- x1 of each
-Star Wars Death Star Carpet
-A few unopened Marvel crates
Thanks so much!!!
If this is too much, I can take away a few things :)

Ieah

hi if anyone is online i am in my room leah's lil park for like 10 minutes bc i have a final soon and dont want to study hehehehe[DOUBLEPOST=1560449374][/DOUBLEPOST]also ill try to keep things in order for first come first serve but i apologize in advance if i dont have something bc i am a big mess rn :um:

Wompzilla

❤️ Spider ❤️
Hey, if you still have these items available, I'll take them:
-Mickey Fountain
-Wakanda Waterfall
-Villain Generator
-Those multicolor seashell rugs
-Magic Mirror

hey everyone! i am officially done with finals however i will be quite busy today and tomorrow with graduation festivities so i will most likely be available either tomorrow night or sunday! sorry for the wait and ty for your patience
No problem! If it's easier for you, you can send me the items in a gift box! My in game name is Catgirl7 :)

TheDoctor_Who

hi its me still in vmk retirement but coming back to keep clearing out my inventory as i am not around anymore and would rather put my things to good use (clothes and pins and whatnot coming soon). if you see something that tickles your fancy please post here and refrain from pm'ing me because it helps me with the whole first come first serve system.

sorry the pics are super big! to make it fair please dont say "i'll take everything" or request a massive amount of items. also please be patient with me as i have three final exams in the next two days so i may or may not be available to get your stuff to you until later this week (im a big procrastinator though lol so who knows) happy building and good luck with those competitions :^)
If possible could I get 4 of each of the backdrops in the 8th and 9th pic, three Fauna and Merryweather statues, the pumpkin chairs and tables, and the paupo fruits and fountain in pic 5?

Ieah

heyo sorry for disappearing for a hot three weeks! if anyone is still interested in anything just shoot me a pm/let me know where i can meet up with you. i've lost track of who i haven't met up with yet so unfortunately i'll have to just make it a first come first serve basis going forward as there is no way for me in keeping track at this point in time and to make it more efficient in getting stuff out (i'm sorry :um:) i am available and able to hop on a majority of today, just let me know; messaging me on discord (leah#6378) would be preferred as i will see it sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.