~free~ pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieah

you know the drill, post here only and please be patient as ill get it to you soon enough. i will limit it to 3 per person to ensure everyone gets a fair chance at what they want! it'll be up to my discretion however if it comes down to rarities and what not. this time around though, it would be awesome if you could share your favorite pun/joke because everyone needs a good laugh every now and then :^)

upload_2019-6-13_12-9-42.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-10-47.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-12-4.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-13-21.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-14-7.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-14-25.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-14-45.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-15-7.png
upload_2019-6-13_12-15-48.png

please ignore the attached file! i dont even know how that happened :um:

Attachments

ThunderX

The regula shmegula
Hey! Can i please get pixar lamp, ball pin and grumpy pluto. Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1560453845][/DOUBLEPOST]My boss told me to have a good day.. so i went home.

Royan

May I please have:
Maleficent pin in the last row 1st section
Stitch in a top hat pin first row 5th section
Pixar Lamp in third row 3rd section

The first joke I ever learned was: What did one eye say to the other eye?...Something between us smells!

Can I have the top row pins of baby Pohantas, Mulan, Ariel c:

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator XD

Hey! Thank you in advance!

Would I be able to get the baby tiana and mulan on the first page, as well as the esmeralda pin in the last row of the second screenshot.

Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One turns to the other and says, “Does this taste funny to you?”

Can I please have the Mulan pin in the third pic, stained glass anna, and stained glass rapunzel? Thanks so much!

A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.

Ieah

hey everyone! i love the jokes they were a good pick me up during the rest of my finals week :^) i am officially done with classes however i will be quite busy today and tomorrow with graduation festivities so i will most likely be available either tomorrow night or sunday! sorry for the wait and ty for your patience

Hi :3 May I have the Kylo Ren tsum tsum pin, The Kylo Ren shiny (I'm guessing cuties?), and finn stormtrooper (the one with the bloody handprint) tsum tsum pin? :3 ty!

If one is already taken, then I can take the Rey cuties pin. :3

Why couldn't the bicycle stand up? Because it was two tired :P

Hi! Can I please get these:
-Marvel- Gamora
-Mulan pin (dont know its name)
-Star Wars Symbol- Resistance
Thanks so much!!!

Ieah

hi everyone! sorry for being super duper busy. i'm going to start sending out gifts since trades are not a timely option for me atm. since i have never sent a gift before i hope everything goes smoothly, but i would appreciate it greatly if you could like this message to lmk if you received your gift or not. if i liked your message it means i sent out your pins, so please do reach out to me if there are any problemos. tyty :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.