Random Acts of Kindness!

WaterMelonErin

I nominate Acevelvet! They showed kindness and generosity as they spread holiday cheer while waiting for the bags to drop. I came into the room with the intention of just laying low trying to grab a bag, and they included me right away in their conversation and showed extreme kindness!

epicrose

I nominate @TaylorDanielle. She is just the sweetest. I've never seen her be unkind to anyone, and she is a ray of sunshine in any room she's in!
I second this! She's so sweet and makes VMK so, so fun! Thanks for always treating me with kindness!

I also want to nominate @emmamarie913 for creating the Fantasyland in the Sky friendly room! She is so great, and makes drop blind bag friendlies so fun :D

I fourth this!! @TaylorDanielle is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. In addition to what everyone else has said about her, she and PrincessMinnie did an amazing job helping me with my outfit to wear to my Jonas concert in October. If it wasn't for them, I would have been running around like a headless chicken the day of the concert instead of being too excited to sleep.

I also would like to nominate @morgan . She is an amazing person and very friendly to everyone, especially the Goobs. She and the Goobs are always planning fun things and it makes lots of people happy, especially me. She is an amazing leader and is a great role model too.

Last edited:

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
I nominate SpiritedAway for the RAK award. He is always cheerful and in a good mood sitting in Dev's Bachelor Pad room all day just chatting with anyone who comes in. No one used to have a hangout spot on vmk but since he started going to that guest room every morning he has attracted an audience who just come in and say hey. He is the definition of this award because he brings people together with this positive space where friends and new members can come and get to know people and keeps people coming back with his positive attitude!

Last edited:

emmamarie913

I fourth this!! @TaylorDanielle is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. In addition to what everyone else has said about her, she and PrincessMinnie did an amazing job helping me with my outfit to wear to my Jonas concert in October. If it wasn't for them, I would have been running around like a headless chicken the day of the concert instead of being too excited to sleep.

I also would like to nominate @morgan . She is an amazing person and very friendly to everyone, especially the Goobs. She and the Goobs are always planning fun things and it makes lots of people happy, especially me. She is an amazing leader and is a great role model too.
would also like to nominate @morgan and @TaylorDanielle! first off, morgan is the goobiest goob leader a baby goob could ever ask for. and miss taylordanielle is the sweetest, kindest person on this planet and is an actual pure angel. without these ladies i would be nothing.

would also like to nominate @morgan and @TaylorDanielle! first off, morgan is the goobiest goob leader a baby goob could ever ask for. and miss taylordanielle is the sweetest, kindest person on this planet and is an actual pure angel. without these ladies i would be nothing.
Agreed. These gals know how much I had been looking forward to my Jonas concert and I really wanted them to be involved in the planning. Thanks to them, I was an excited girl and wouldn't have been if they hadn't helped me choose my outfit. PrincessMinnie also gets a ton of credit for helping out

MsDis

Formerly msdisneymaniac of VMK Past.
I nominate SpiritedAway for the RAK award. He is always cheerful and in a good mood sitting in Dev's Bachelor Pad room all day just chatting with anyone who comes in. No one used to have a hangout spot on vmk but since he started going to that guest room every morning he has attracted an audience who just come in and say hey. He is the definition of this award because he brings people together with this positive space where friends and new members can come and get to know people and keeps people coming back with his positive attitude!

I'd like to second this nomination for SpiritedAwayy. He is the absolute sweetest and brightens your day up if it is not going well. Always a pleasure to hangout with him every day :D <3

I nominate Acevelvet! They showed kindness and generosity as they spread holiday cheer while waiting for the bags to drop. I came into the room with the intention of just laying low trying to grab a bag, and they included me right away in their conversation and showed extreme kindness!
I second this! Acevelvet is a very kind person. He was very welcoming and gave useful tips to me after 4 years of absence from this game. He is very generous as well by sharing his bling bags, snowman jackets and the presents with others. He is very giving and asking for little in return. Happy to call him a friend!

Last edited:
I am nominating @TaylorDanielle because she is an amazing person. Like the rest of the goobs, she is always planning fun things for not only the goobs but for everyone. If it weren't for her, I would have been running around trying to choose something to wear on the day of my Jonas Brothers concert instead of being excited that the day was here. She is always there whenever anyone needs her too.