Would Anyone Be Interested In...

Would you be interested in self-guided quests?

• Yes! I love quests!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Yes, but I have concerns.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, I don't think this would work out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Even though the quest kiosk is currently out of order, I've been considering putting together some self-guided quests. I'd post the full quest on the forums, and then you'd be able to work through the quest on your own at your own timing. You would be required to post your answers in a reply, along with photos of scores for required mini-games. As for going around the park and waving or saying certain things, well, that's all honor system ;)

To get your prize, I'd open up a special "quest HQ" room at certain times (announced on the thread) so you could come redeem it after I've verified your participation. Some quests may just be credits and some may have pins or other items, and some may be limited based on the amount of items I have, but it could be fun and be something new for people to do. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, and if enough people seem interested, I'll start working on one!

magellyn

I love this idea, but it sounds like the staff have quests planned for every day in the month of June, so you might want to hold off <3 I wanted to make my own quest for the anniversary room, but those kiosks are defunct too. Let me know if you end up doing this and need some donations.

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
I love this idea, but it sounds like the staff have quests planned for every day in the month of June, so you might want to hold off <3 I wanted to make my own quest for the anniversary room, but those kiosks are defunct too. Let me know if you end up doing this and need some donations.
Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't seen that info out (I don't use Discord so miss a lot unfortunately), so maybe I'll develop some to use later in the summer. :)

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Update that with the quest kiosks being fixed this month :cheer:, I'll likely move any quests to there. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and interest though!