HOST_Absolem's Monthly Event Guide : 2023 Edition

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
If you have any general questions about staff Host events (how to attend, what to expect, tips, etc), check out my 2022 Edition Event Guide!

On with the games! :star:

December 2023 - Festive Fantasy

Flour everywhere!! 4 bakers will enter & choose a rocking chair. THIS IS A RACE! When I say DECORATE THOSE COOKIES you will hop through ALL of your gumdrops & do the following:
1. Collect your supplies (2x candy tubs - 1 near the top, 1 near the bottom - make them EMPTY!)
2. Create ALL 12 of your cookies - this is a 2 step process! (first make the frosting, then make the cake topper - double click, twice! If your cookie shows swirly frosting, it doesn't count!)
3. Turn ON your flag at the half way point
4. FINAL TASK: Be seated in your rocking chair and collect that money (double click the coin) for the WIN! Do not do touch the coin until ALL other tasks are complete!
4. The first Baker with ALL tasks completed correctly WINS!
-double click items (bins, cookies, flag, coin) to activate
-Lanyards and accessories will be turned OFF for this event. If yours are on, let me know BEFORE you get in line to play!

Helpful hint #1 - You will need to sit on ALL of your gumdrops to change the cookies!
Once you figure it out, you can zoooom through them!
Helpful hint #2 - Remember, this is a RACE! And there are a lot of steps!
Helpful hint #3 - Don't forget your flag at the half way point! If you forget anything, you will need to hop back to it
Helpful hint #4 - The cookies are a two step process meaning you will need to double click (this will show the swirly frosting), then double click AGAIN for your beautiful cake topper to appear! ALL 12 must show the topper!
Helpful hint #5 - Do NOT touch the coin until everything else is completed! You can do the rest however you like, but don't touch that coin until after you are SITTING in your rocking chair!
Helpful hint #6 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot ;) - I know I post this one with every event, but it's so important!! Certain spots may be blocked off with invisible items. If you can't click there, chances are it's blocked!

1. To start, click the BLUE track in the lower right hand corner (with the green glow) to first become a festive caterpillar!
2. Once inside, choose your pre-decorated tree and cross those toes! If you get bounced back, try again!
--There is a slight pause with the vortex teleporters. Once you teleport, give it a second to spit you out before you try to move! (only applies if you're still playing. Winners/Losers will be auto placed on the correct path!)
3. Winners will be granted VIP access to the snack station - Everyone else gets to wait on the exit line! Good luck!!
All paths are random.

Helpful hint #1 - Easy peasy teleporter event!
Helpful hint #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot ;)

November 2023 - Frontier Western

Throwback event!
4 players at a time will have a seat on a barrel chair (on the top of the staircase!)

When I say BINGO:
1) Spin ALL 3 of your generators and match ALL 3 of the numbers below you (any order)
2) LIGHT YOUR 3 fires
3) Run to stand on YOUR music note.
4) Light YOUR gold flag and
5) yell BINGO for the win!
-double click to spin/light fires/activate flags
-lanyards should be OFF for this event! If yours is on, tell me BEFORE you play!

Easy peasy!

Guest friendly?: Mobile - Maybe.Lots of double clicking and spinning.

Helpful hint #1 - Do NOT light your flag until all 3 generators match and all 3 fires are lit!
Helpful hint #2 - Do NOT yell BINGO until ALL tasks are complete and you are standing ON your music note!!
Helpful hint #3 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

Open door policy! You enter, you play!
Choose your quicksand and cross your toes. If you get bounced back, try again!
There is a slight pause with the vortex teleporters. Once you teleport, give it a second to spit you out before you try to move! (only applies if you're still playing. Winners/Losers will be placed on the correct path!)
Winners will catch a ride on the Absolem Express! Everyone else will be fed to the gators! Good luck!!
All paths are random!

Guest friendly?: Yes!
Helpful hint #1 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!
Helpful hint #2 - If you click a vortex and nothing happens, step back and try again. Someone keeps sticking gum all over the place!!

October 2023 - Spooky Spectacular

Throwback event!
Welcome to the Hotel Absolem! Bwaharharhar!
When you enter, go ahead and choose a room! (Trying something new! No in room queue, so make sure you are not sleeping!)
Will you be staying with us? Or will the room reject your reservation? O_o

-If the room throws you back out into the hallway, pick another one! (you won't be stuck! you can easily walk off the track just by clicking a new spot!)
- If you wind up by the vending machine, well, bad news. Our resident ghosts don't want you here!! Enjoy that wonderful consolation prize.
- Winners will return to the front desk! Looks like you'll be staying with us! Hop on the red track to go find some towels - I mean, claim your prize!!

Guest friendly?: Mobile - Yes! You only need to click tracks.

In a nutshell: Click start tracks until you win or lose!

Helpful hint #1 - All tracks are random!
Helpful hint #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!
Helpful hint #3 - No in room queue means as soon as you come in, you play! The room limit will be set low, but as soon as someone wins/loses and exits the room, the next in line will be pulled in and can play as soon as they enter!

One job. Deactivate all 7 jewels. You have 60 seconds. Good luck!
-When I say GO, hop on the track next to you!
-Double click jewels to deactivate them (they will drop).
-Lanyards will be turned OFF for this event. If yours is on, please ask for a reload BEFORE you hop in line!
-This event is ONE player at a time. If the gate is open, the next player may enter and have a seat on the stump to prepare for the next round! Do NOT go until told to do so.

Guest friendly?: Mobile - NO!
This is a tricky event. I will open it early (without prizes) approx. 40 min before the actual event. (Check the Calendar for times). The room will close ten minutes prior to the event time - any guests still in the room will get the boot! <3 Practice while you can!! :)

Helpful Hint #1 - This is a ONE player at at time game. Don't worry - this will be an hour long event. The more prepared you are, the faster the queue will go!
Helpful Hint #2 - The clear cube chairs can be tricky - but are SUPER easy to navigate through once you figure it out. It's much easier to go down than up, BUT, if you figure it out, and are careful of your clicking, you can zoooooom through them using the same technique. (look for the yellow)
Helpful Hint #3 - Once you pass the spears, you can't go back.
Helpful Hint #4 - If for some reason the timer is not working, wait for me to say go and you'll just have to trust me and my windows timer lol.
Helpful Hint #5 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

Throwback to 2014! Revamped!
1. TEAM CHALLENGE! 8 guest will enter and have a seat next to a generator.
2. When I say GO, spin to match ME (blue generator!)
3. Once BOTH of your generators match me, one of you must run to LIGHT your THREE Jack O'lanterns! First team that matches with all 3 lit, WINS!
-Double click to spin/light.

Guest friendly?: Mobile - Maybe? You need to spin generators and walk to/ light pumpkins. Teams are also numbered.

Helpful hint #1 - TEAMWORK! :)
Helpful hint #2 - Generators must match BEFORE walking to and lighting the pumpkins! Stay seated until you both have matches!

May 2023 - May on Main Street

Throwback to 2021!
1. 4 at a time! Come on in and have a seat in one of the four teacups. Do NOT click ANY tracks yet!
2. When I say "Curiouser and curiouser" hop on the track below your cup, sit back, hold on tight and cross those toes!
3. You will auto bounce your way through the rabbit hole! Will you be one of the lucky ones and join me at the tea party? Or will you be frozen alive and sent to the Queen!?!?
-Win or Lose, you will be AUTO placed wherever your path leads you!
-I hear you asking, "But Abs, what do I need to DO?" All you need to do sit in that tea cup, wait for me to say go, and click that track! ABSolutely nothing else. Easy peasy.
-You do NOT have to click the fairies! They are only for decoration, i promise! ;)
-Colors mean nothing in this event! They are only used as a starting point.
-ALL tracks are random! There is no advantage to starting on one color over the other. But, if you want to choose your neighbors track, go for it!
-Once you enter the rabbit hole, you can NOT exit! You will be AUTO bounced around and placed on whichever track your path leads to!
<< Lost - Win >>

Levels
--Level 1 (starting point): ALL go to Level 2.
--Level 2: Either goes BACK to Level 2 or on to 3.
--Level 3: Either goes BACK to Level 2 or 3, on to 4, or lose!
--Level 4: Either goes BACK to Level 2, 3 or 4, on to 5, or lose!
--Level 5: Goes to either Win or lose!

April 2023 - Faepril

Time to open the labyrinth again!
-Rules-
Choose a flower & click the track BEHIND your seat! (The Pink/#1 seat is reserved for anyone who can not see the colors. If you need to be there, let me know! <3)
After I say DANCE MAGIC, the RACE is on! Complete these tasks:
1. OPEN your door (the one in FRONT of your chair!)
2. Turn ON BOTH of your fairies
3. OPEN your FIRST egg
4. SIT & SPIN to MATCH ME (the BLACK generator) on BOTH of your generators
5. OPEN your SECOND egg when you sit near it, and turn on BOTH of your flags on TOP of your generators
6. Now race to YOUR seat in the CENTER of the Labyrinth & turn your final flag ON for the WIN!
--Pay attention to where you sit and which items you click! Your hat/pants will remind you what color you are. If you are in the wrong seat at any time, PLOT TWIST, i'm going to deactivate something so you'll need to go back and do it again!
--Double click items to light/spin/open
*If you have issues with color, sit in the lane marked with the #1 & take note of the items marked with a #1. Be sure to correctly activate ALL 10 of them! (1 door, 2 fairies, 2 eggs, 2 matching generators & 3 flags!) Rules are the same.*
- Lanyards will be turned off for this event.

In a nutshell: OPEN your door, LIGHT 2x fairies, OPEN 2x eggs, SIT & MATCH ME 2x, LIGHT 2x generator flags, SIT & LIGHT final flag to WIN!

Guest friendly? This event involves: lots of double clicking and moving between chairs, the use of waving flags. Color friendly (lane marked with #1).

Helpful hint #1 - Do the tasks in order - especially for the first 4 items.
Helpful hint #2 - Don't forget your second egg - it's near one of your generators!
Helpful hint #3 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot ;) Remember, this is a RACE!

March 2023 - GAME OVER

4 at a time will have a seat on one of the 4 spools of thread.
1. When I say "Woo oooo ooo", choose one of the 8 tracks on the gameboard. Will you complete the level? Or will it be GAME OVER as you are thrown into the thorns of death??
-If you bounce back, choose another track and try again. You will not be stuck. Keep trying until you win or lose. All paths are random. Easy Peasy.

- No tricks this event. Easy peasy. Just be prepared for The Amazon later this month! >:)
-ALL tracks are random.
-Everything is just to make the room pretty. The 8 blue tracks (with the orange glow) are all you need to interact with.
-You can not get stuck. If you bounce back, just click somewhere else and you'll move. Keep going until you win or lose!

One job. Deactivate all 7 jewels. You have 60 seconds. Good luck!
-This event is ONE player at a time. (If the gate is open, the next player may enter and have a seat on the stump to prepare for the next round!)
-Wait for me to say go! If I say to go and you DON'T see the timer, and I don't say to start over (meaning, I see it!) - keep going!
-Double click jewels to deactivate them (they will drop).
-Lanyards will be turned OFF for this event. If yours is on, please ask for a reload BEFORE you hop in line!
This is a tricky event. So tricky that I will open it early (without prizes) on March 24th. (Check the Calendar! This is a ONE night only event). I reserve the right to lower the timer due to this practice time. muahahahah. (I also reserve the right to extend time if need be.........) The practice room will be open sometime on the morning of the event and stay open until at least 5pm EST. Practice while you can!! :)
Helpful Hint #1 - This is a ONE player at at time game. Don't worry - this will be an hour long event.
Helpful Hint #2 - The clear cube chairs can be tricky - but are SUPER easy to navigate through once you figure it out. It's much easier to go down than up, BUT, if you figure it out, and are careful of your clicking, you can zoooooom through them using the same technique. (look for the yellow)
Helpful Hint #3 - Once you pass the spears, you can't go back.
Helpful Hint #4 - If for some reason the timer is not working, wait for me to say go and you'll just have to trust me and my windows timer lol.
Helpful Hint #5 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

Helpful Hints for Game Night in general:
- With multiple rooms being open, remember to take advantage of the fast pass queue system! If you time it right, you can visit lots more rooms than you think. Just be aware of your position in line!
-Some events may be easier than others, but we do hope you'll at least try each one if you can!
-Knowing the rules helps keeps lines moving! Be sure to check the calendar for individual event rules, or read the pop up (if available) when you enter the HOST room.
Now, I hear you - 5 events in one hour? Well, there's only one way to find out, right? Unless everyone is going to the same room at the same time, I think it's possible. (If not, then we know to change things if there's a next time!) Win or lose, remember to have fun!

February 2023 - So This Is Love

1. 4 at a time! Come on in and have a seat on one of the 4 rafts. Do NOT click ANY tracks yet!
2. When I say "Looking for Lava", you yell 'In all the wrong places!' and hop on one of the 4 tracks in front of you!
3. Then sit back, hold on tight and cross those toes! You will auto ride through the lava! Will you be saved and find love, or will you be thrown into the fiery pits of Mt. Absolem! muahahaha!
-Win or Lose, you will be AUTO placed wherever your path leads you! All paths are random.

- No tricks this month. Easy peasy.
-Colors mean nothing in this event! They are only used as a starting point.
-ALL tracks are random. There is no advantage to starting on one track over the other. Choose whichever of the 4 you want!
-The tracks in the lava? I was too lazy to hide them. haha. You don't need to click ANY of them. And don't try to jump tracks as you'll just get stuck lol.
-Once you enter the lava area, you will be AUTOMATICALLY moved around and placed on whichever exit track your path leads to!
<< Lost - If you lose you will be thrown into Mt.Absolem!
Win >> - If you win, you'll be teleported to the little island of love! She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah!

January 2023 - Enchanted Winter

Throwback to 2014 event - revamped!
This is a race! Start by having a seat on one of the 3 ice cube chairs, next to the first set of generators.
When I say BUILD THAT SNOWMAN:
1. Spin to match ME on your first generator (black generator - lower right!)
2. Once you match, light your first firework (located on top of each of your generators).
3 Hop (sit on each cube) to get through your ice cube lane. Once you get to your second generator, match me again, and light your 2nd firework. Do the same for your third set!
4. Final task - Race to your music tile! First person STANDING on their tile WINS!
-double click items to spin/light.
-lanyards will be OFF. If yours is on, let me know when you enter!
-Guest friendly?: First (red) lane is marked #1. Involves lots of sitting and double clicking.

In a nutshell: Match me 3x, Light 3x fireworks, Hop through your cubes, Stand on your music note to win!

Helpful hint #1 - You can do it in whatever order you like, as long as the last thing you're doing is standing on your music tile.
Helpful hint #2 - Make sure you stay in your own lane. The lane closest to me (red) is marked with a 1 for anyone who needs it! Colors are there, but irrelevant.
Helpful hint #3 - Fireworks Located on top of each of your generators. Double click to light.
Helpful hint #4 - Music Tile. Located at the end of your lane. You must hop through the ice cubes as you do the other tasks, and go all the way to the end. Stand on it to win!
Helpful hint #5 - If you are wearing animated items (wings, floating backpacks, etc), please change your outfit before playing!
Helpful hint #6 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

Last edited: