Grizzly

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Grizzly, I have sent a message to cell and I have not heard anything. Maybe you can help, my sits pins are missing from my inventory. It started with one then two and now one of all 5 of my extras are gone. Can you help me?
    Grizzy, can you help? I purchased the Drink Me Magic, but it is not in my inventory. Cell suggested that I ask you for help :)
    Hello Grizzly, I just wanted to know what the email address I need to send my change of title to? I sent one yesterday to contact@myvmk.com and haven't heard anything back. Just making sure this is the right address to send to! Thank you!!
    I heard it was you who fixed so many public room chairs.

THANK YOU !! :)

It's awesome :D
    Hi
    This is my second try for help When I bought some Monsters Inc posters I put one on the floor in my room called Stage Left The next day it was gone I understand the posters were changed from floor posters to wall posters So I bough a new poster and put it on the wall just above my Monsters couch The next day I went in the room it was gone I sent a message asking for help I did not get any answer Yesterday my friends and I were talking about some pins I started looking at my pins I all ways buy 5 of each pin when they come out Now I can not find my 5 Skyway pins I have no idea what happened to them I changed my password just in case someone else took them I have no idea if someone took them or if they just vanished PLEASE at least send me a message telling me you got this message I would like to know if you are at least reading my request for HELP I have never had any answer to any of my requests in the past I would at LEAST like to know you read this message
    Thank You
    Bug
    WHY ARE we horrible people. We saw the thread, grizzly. :P

edit: i saw it was posted but don't have the permission to view it... ;)
    sent an email regarding the recent threads, just a heads up even though you don't need one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…