Littlebelle

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hi. I see your character right now on MyVMK in the Alice Ride. I am MusicEllen on MyVMK. Nice to meet you. :) How IS MyVMK going for you? How are you doing? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
    Littlebelle
    Littlebelle
    Myvmk is going good. Need to work on getting lots of credits back from ride comp. I ride when I am not paying attention to the game. I signed up for Myvmk on day 1.
    Hey I know I haven't been in-game for about 3 weeks. Real life is in the way. Sorry I missed the party :( I will come see you as soon as I can! I hope you are well Belle :halcyon:
    Littlebelle
    Littlebelle
    Well I still have your firewall and gift card. Been looking for you and missing you glad to know. Will catch one one day :)
    Hey Littlebelle! Just letting you know that I am currently online and if you could possibly let me know a time you'll me on so I can meet up with you! :D Thanks!
    You're welcome. :) That is great to hear that you are doing good. I'm glad. I think it is awesome that you joined MyVMK the first day it opened. I joined a few days before Halloween/towards the end of October. I did enjoy your rides very much so. :D
    Hi. I saw your character a while ago on MyVMK in your room. I am MusicEllen on there. Nice to meet you. :) How are you doing? How is MyVMK going for you? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
    Hi belle. Figured I'd pop in & say hello. Hope you're doing well. :halcyon:
    Yay, I'm glad! Just know that you're in my prayers each and everyday. :flower: :halcyon:
    Hi Belle. Just saw your thread. I hope all is well with you. :halcyon:
    Aww thank you so much little belle! It does get tough at times but your right! Laughter does help. Thank you so much for your wonderful message!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…