Comments on Profile Post by Meadow

1. LadyVerne
    LadyVerne
    Miss you too! Been hooked on TTR so I am rarely on here. How are you? :)
    Aug 16, 2014
  2. Meadow
    Meadow
    DOES IT ALWAYS TAKE 8 HOURS TO GET ON??!?! I just made an account today! I'm okay. Moving into my apartment tomorrow and I have a lot to pack still. I haven't been on here much until recently. How does TTR compare to the original?
    Aug 16, 2014
  3. LadyVerne
    LadyVerne
    LOL, not always 8 hours!! Some people say they get on in three hours, depending on the time/day. TTR is fun, but I apparently like to crash a lot! They've added some pretty neat stuff that Disney never really did (like saying when a friend was last online, v2.0 cog invasions, giving Clarabelle a VOICE...), but I am still anxious for the CEO and CGCs to be released! I want to max Boss first.
    Aug 16, 2014
  4. LadyVerne
    LadyVerne
    And ooh! Apartment! That sounds exciting. :) Hope the move isn't too stressful!
    Aug 16, 2014
  5. Meadow
    Meadow
    We decorated it last week and my room is absolutely adorable. I'm very excited about it.

And awesome! I'll let you know when (and if I ever….) get on. I have a four hour wait still. Haha!
    Aug 16, 2014
  6. LadyVerne
    LadyVerne
    I'll prolly be asleep when you manage to get on, but you do get 6 hours to play, though. Do let me know. Maybe I'll get up early. :P
    Aug 16, 2014