Goddess

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• thank you darling for standing up for me on the myvmkrants tumblr <3
    mark
    mark
    same *barges in* lol @ whoever thought ur ath eeeena
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Hahaha yeah Idk why anyone would think I'm Athena, I think someone said her ign was GoddessAthena and that's why lol.
    mark
    mark
    tru tru
    omg I was about to cry lol
    yes roxie got a name change
    holla
    !!!!
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Oh my gosh girl so much has happened you don't even know. We gotta talk more, somehow I always end up losing the entire day before I know it and have hardly anything done so I'm so sorry we've lost touch but that needs to change :(
    Mama Umbridge
    Mama Umbridge
    Yeah!!! We need to catch up!!! I really miss you :////
    It will change! C:
    Goddess
    Goddess
    I miss you too! I hope everything with you has been good! You'll have to tell me about it soon :)
    Hey! I was on ToonTown Rewritten and I saw someone by the name of "Yuna" on there. I was wondering if that was you? You may not even know what TTR is, so sorry if this question doesn't make any sense to you LOL!
    Goddess
    Goddess
    I know TTR! That wasn't me though :( I've been waiting to be able to play TTR but I lost track of it's progress because my own life got messy haha. But I would like to play if it's open now!
    philitup
    philitup
    Yes, it is open to the public! And I hope everything is going well for you BTW, I know life can get a little crazy at times but you can handle it, I'm sure. <3
    are you still alive
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Hahaha I am indeed. I've had a lot of medical problems lately, been in and out of the hospital etc. And whenever I've gone on the game there's been so much negativity and some of it directed at me so I stopped really going on except to play JC real fast to buy certain releases :/
    Kirito
    Kirito
    omg aww :c I miss you, get better okay <3
    Although I have never met you in game or ever talked to you before, I've decided that I like you based solely on your posts and the things you like :P
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Awww how sweet of you! :) you seem like a nice person, I like you as well :D
    Hey cutie! I heard you've been having some health problems, and I just wanted to say I REALLY hope you get over them well, and when you do I hope to see you knock me out of the top poster spot! <3 XD
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Awww Phil <3 always the sweetest :). I have but I'll pull through okay :D. Soon I'll be (hopefully) doing one of my last tests and it's a medical procedure I have to be put to sleep for, but it's my 2nd time so it'll be alright. Hopefully soon I'll be back in action with Myvmk! I come on from time to time but not like before :). Somebody's gotta knock you off your pedestal!
    Your sig is from Mary Poppins, right?!
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Yes siree! :P One of my favorites. Btw I miss you and I'm sorry we haven't talked much. I'm balancing all my medical issues and trying to spend more time with my fiance. How're things? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…