MyVMK Forums

Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Guess what Im eating?
Pork Steak >:D
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
...at first i was like what the heck is pork steak. And then i was like well ok cool. And then finally i understand why u told me. Cx I LOVE PIGS BUT THEYRE SO YUMMY DX
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Because bacon duh
I need coffeeeee. Its 11:30 AM and I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
IM SO JEALOUS. I HAD TO GET UP EARLY Dx
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
I wake up between 10:15 and 11:15 every day, but thats cause I dont go to sleep till about 2 every night, and dont have any classes till 1:30 PM :D
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Goooaallss ^^^
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Are you still in high school or college?
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
High school junior....DDx
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
I loved junior year, I was dual enrolling so all my classes were easy lol Last year my classes got way harder and now they're killing me. I hate chemistry and trigonometry :/
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Im sort of in trig right now!! I kinda like it. Its so much better than geometry! >.> I took chem last year and hatteeddd it. I had a really bad teacher so that didnt help either
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Trig really sucks for me, cause I havent taken geometry since my sophomore year, and the last algebra class I took was spring of my junior year, so its been a while...
And yeah, this is my first time taking chemistry, and Ive gotten two 3/5s on quizzes, and I just saw the key to the test I took today and I got a 70.
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
And, just to make matters worse, my entire major is based off of chemistry (forensic sciences), so if I end up hating it as much as it looks like, Ill be changing, probably to biology, which I love.
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Awwwee <3 Hoping for the best for youuu!! Trig hasnt gotten too bad yet!!
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Yeah Im trying to study for my test on wednesday right now and Im just like... what...
Im so bad at geometry, so this is torture for me.
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Geometry was horribleee )): I didnt understand anything tbh.
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Yeah I was wrong, I havent done geometry since freshman year, sophomore year I did algebra 2.. So yeah even worse.
What classes are you taking?
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Im taking:

Phsyics ((hateee it))
IB French
AP Psych
Us History
Precal
Brit Lit

What about u?
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Fundamentals of Chemistry 1A
Trig
World Civilizations
Intto to Forensics

World Civ is by far my favorite class, cause its pretty much just ancient history. Forensics and chemistry are interesting classes, I just dont do well on the quizzes. And trig just sucks, I only have it once a week for 50 minutes, so I have to teach myself essentially.
PIGGIESARECOOL
PIGGIESARECOOL
Im really excited for psych. Ive always thought it was really fascinating and i love it so far. Omg i have such bad test/quiz anxiety so sameee
Kinglaser
Kinglaser
Psych is one of my favorite classes, that and biology.
So I was studying trig and realized my quiz and homework were due at midnight, so I crammed 30 homework questions and my 19 question quiz in the last hour and a half.