Pecosace

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• hey! i'm going to wdw the 16th. wondering if you had any in park quests? keep in mind i'm just going to mk & for the christmas party.
    I have In-Park Quests for anyone who is off to the parks! If you would like to help out by making quests or donating items, let me know!
    Hey, I heard a rumor you quit, is that true?
    Pecosace
    Pecosace
    Somewhat. I quit the game, but am still on the forums-but only to host in-park quests.
    Hey there, I've seen you around in trading rooms and around vmk, it's sad to see you're quitting...:( Hopefully you'll decide to come back one of these days :).
    Also wanted to check if you might possibly still have a HM guest pin?
    Hey Peco, sorry I missed you yesterday. Are you on now? I could meet you at the hub!
    cait
    cait
    Also, I got a wanted poster for you. Sad to see you go :(
    I'll miss you Peco <3 feel free to talk to me at any time if you ever need anything <3 Thank you for being an amazing friend!
    ilysm you don't understand how much you made my day :'D <3333 I wish I could give you like a medal or something
    in-park quests? :o
    Pecosace
    Pecosace
    Hey there! I'm currently remaking the in-park quests that you could do at the parks! I loved doing them whenever I went so I'm recreating them so everyone can enjoy the experience once again. PM me if you're interested in doing them when you go to the parks/helping make them/or donating prizes! I only have them in Magic Kingdom so far, but I'm aiming on doing the other parks in WDW and DLR! :)
    hey in-park quests?
    Pecosace
    Pecosace
    Hi there! I'm currently remaking the in-park quests that you could do at the parks! I loved doing them whenever I went so I'm recreating them so everyone can enjoy the experience once again. PM me if you're interested in doing them when you go to the parks/helping make them/or donating prizes! I only have them in Magic Kingdom so far, but I'm aiming on doing the other parks in WDW and DLR! :)
    Have a magical day! : ) My inbox is always open so if you need to talk, I am listening to anything you have to say-good or bad!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…